With great knowledge of statistical methodologies that are used to determine manufacturing costs, procedures and production standard.
I have high-level communication and interpersonal skills and I am an effective team leader, with the ability to work in a culturally diverse environment. I have a strong business and strategic focus as well as excellent people and resource management skills .
Qualifications & Education
University of Derby, BEng (Hons) Manufacturing and Production Engineering ,(Predicted 2:1)
• Relevant modules: Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Design for Manufacture and Materials Optimization, Corporate Responsibility and Professional Development, CAD, Management of the Business Environment, Integrated Waste Management, Lean Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing.
2010 – 2012
De Montfort University, Diploma in Computer Science
• Relevant modules: Algorithms, Business Studies, and Computer Design.
2001 – 2010
Vidya Devi Jindal School, Gurgaon, India
• A- Level Mathematics (B), English Core (A), Physics (B) and Chemistry(C).
• 6 GCSE’s (grades A- C).
2015 (JANUARY – MARCH)
Three months industrial placement with Costain
• Analyze on improving the quality and reducing the waste generated during production process in the water plant.
• Application of lean construction ‘Factory Thinking’, Lean Six Sigma tools (8 wastes, DMAIC processes and Process mapping) is implemented for improving the manufacturing processes and quality control.
• Follows ‘Lean Manufacturing’ which involves identifying the value from the standard point to the end customer, mapping the value stream, creating the flow, establishing pull value and seeking perfection with no waste.
• Spend time at plant planning trials, assisting with trials, making sure that all the necessary data is collected and the safety procedures are followed and then analyzing the data.
• Involves assessing over-processing, waiting time, inventory (work in progress), transportation cost, motion, defects and workforce and also how the organization can implement very simple and cost-effective measures to streamline this work and reduce waste by 40 per cent.
2009 (June – September)
Voluntary charity programme in Northern India
• Spent summer working in camp with underprivileged and orphaned children aged 8 and 12.
• Assisted the team leader with the activities. This involved planning activities, carrying out risk assessments and ensuring the safety of all participants.
• The experience taught me the value of teamwork, flexibility and good communication skills. It also gave me an opportunity to experience different working practices.
Other Work Experience
2014 (September – Present
) Customer Advisor, Webhelp TSC, Derby (part-time)
• Answering calls and verifying information.
• Determining eligibility by comparing client information to requirements.
• Participating in educational opportunities and accomplishing sales and organization’s mission by completing related results as needed.
• Working part time while completing my under graduation has helped further develop my time management and prioritization skills.
2012 – 2014 (May – September)
Manager, Toro’s Steakhouse, Leicester
• Coordinated the entire operation of the restaurant during scheduled shifts.
• Managed staff and provided them with feedback.
• Organized marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
• Created and executed plans for department sales, profit and staff development and setting budgets and/or agreeing them with senior management.
2009 – 2014
(McDonald’s and Tesco) Customer Assistant, Leicester
• Maintained high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
• Prepared cash drawers and providing petty cash as required.
• Built satisfied customer relationships.
• Manufacturing Design Engineering
• Project Management
• 3D CAD and Design Tools
• Lean Methodologies
• Industrial Design
• Research and Development
• Six Sigma
• Production Engineering
• Finance Management and Continuous Improvement
• Health & Safety and Risk Assessment
• Drawing Standard Compliance
• Test Procedures
• CAM and SolidWorks 3D
• Communication – Able to communicate complex information to individuals and groups, make presentations and respond to questions in both educational and workplace settings. Skills developed in degree programme and during work experience at Costain.
• Teamwork and Leadership – As Student Representative, I work closely with the Course President, Students, and Student’s Union contacts to ensure the efficient running of the course.
• Problem Solving – In my Customer Service Assistant role, I identified inconsistencies in staff training procedures that were having an impact on dealing with customer feedback and complaints. I discussed with management and suggested changes, which resulted in a more consistent and efficient approach.
• Time Management – As the Team Leader for our second year project, working closely with other team members, I was responsible for ensuring everyone was up to date with our progress and aware of their responsibilities to ensure we met our deadline for submission. We completed one week early.
• Awarded “Employee of the Month and Employee of the Quarter” in McDonald’s.
• Elected as the Student Representative of the course during the final year of the University.
• Member of the Institute of Mechanical Engineers.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.