Iam a seasoned customer service professional with over four years banking experience Iam dependable,flexible friendly,hardworking and a team player I was able to influence change when a merger occurred at my former company As the customer service champion i ensured that all complaints were handled to closure which increased the customer base i was the branch's community champion and responsible for our corporate social responsibility.
Education And Qualifications
Bachelors Degree in Development Studies (2002-2005)
Dissertation with the title ‘Hindrances to the acquisition of credit facilities from rotating and saving schemes by women in Makindye Division’.
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education in General Paper, History, Economics, Christian Rel. Educ. and Geography (2000 – 2001)
Uganda Certificate of Education in English Language, Christian Rel.Edc. History, Geography, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Commerce (1999 – )
Light College Katikamu.
Bweranyangi Senior Secondary School up to Senior Three (3).(1996 -1998)
Customer Service Advisor (August 2007 up to 21st December 2013)
Barclays Bank Uganda Limited
Barclays bank is an International Bank which provides a wide range of financial and banking services.
Reporting to the Branch Co-coordinator, my major achievements in this position included:-
• I participated in sales tours around the neighborhood businesses which helped me to increase leads for accounts.
• As customer service advisor I was involved in solving customers’ complaints as well as organizing events or clients like appreciation days and customer visits which increased their loyalty to the bank.
• As business continuity I helped to steer the branch to the right direction during the restructuring process and merging of the bank.
• I helped to accomplish all our make a difference days that brought us closer as colleagues and with the various communities.
• I helped to open accounts, processing and ease the customers experience for them as well as offer alternative products.
• By making call back to customers, I helped them to increase the liability base by encouraging them to make initial deposits on their accounts hence increase awareness of benefits of different products.
• My role has helped me to become aware of various community initiatives since I have continuously been involved with collecting data from different stake holders, holding presentations, making reports to responsible officials and assisting in accounting for funds dispensed to the branch.
Frontline Executive (July 2006)
NILE BANK LIMITED:
Reporting to the Branch Manager, my major milestones included:-
• Balancing out transactions
• Providing world class customer service
• Developing networks with other work-makes to reduce backlog and turn around time.
• Successfully executed my duties by receiving cash and cheque deposits, making payments, performing forex and western union transactions.
• Supervising a small team some occasions that helped me to develop my leadership and negotiation skills.
Temporary Staff (January to May 2006)
Nile Bank Uganda Limited
Nile Bank was a local bank that provides financial services to mainly retail; customers as well as serve them with a vast range of financial needs to its clients.
Reporting to head of delivery channels, my accomplishment were:-
• Explaining and advising customers at the automated Teller Machines about the system changes that were going on.
• Sending in reports about captured cards to help speed up creation of new cards for customers.
• Interacting with clients, filling complaints and helping them transactions which helped the Bank to reduce on complaints backlog.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.