Successfully completed my BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering degree from The University of Salford. I am an enthusiastic individual looking to pursue a career in Civil Engineering.
Competent in various design packages, and a quick learner of new software's and design packages.
Member of I.C.E, CIHT, and IStructE.
2011- Present University of Salford
BSc (Hons) Civil Engineering (2:1 obtained)
Includes Structural Analysis and Design, Structural Detailing, Water Resources, Geotechnical Engineering, and Project Management.
Final Year Project: Conducting a research thesis in disaster relief shelters, improving the overall human response to disasters whilst minimising the loss of life which is currently very high for recent disasters.
2009-2011 Bury College, Manchester
Advanced diploma in Engineering (Level 3): Obtained DDM
Relevant Work Experience:
Engineering Maintenance Assistant, Millgate Shopping Centre (08/11/2010-12/11/2010):
• Experience involved using teamwork in assisting the engineers with their daily work
• Working as a team by supporting the engineers in the repair of the building
• Applying innovation and knowledge in the development and maintenance of the building
Design and Construction Engineer, Bury Council (07/02/2011-14/02/2011):
• Greatly involved with the engineering team in contributing to live projects with the engineering department
• Extensive involvement in road safety and traffic management
• Constant interaction with the design consultancy team assisting with the projects
• Provided assistance to the highway network services and the transportation services team
Next plc. (June 2010- Present)
Having progressed within the Stockroom Team, my responsibilities have been increased, which has allowed me to further improve myself and work under pressure, whilst taking on more duties and positions of high work skills.
• Stock control & preparation via use of ‘Hand Held Terminals’
• Target based work, stock replenishment, customer service & team coaching
• Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD, LinPro,EPANET, HECRAS, ANSYS, and generic design packages such as Sketchup.
Competent in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.