Possessing team leading, planning, strong analytical, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Education And Qualifications
Master of Science (Electrical Engineering)
Technische Universität Darmstadt, Germany.
Bachelor of Science (Electrical Engineering).
University of Engineering & Technology Taxila, Pakistan.
Project Manager (Project Team Leader) (Aug. 2013 – Present)
Mobis Parts (Frankfurt)
• Responsible for planning, directing, coordinating and controlling multimedia products of Mobis Parts (R&D department) for whole European market (around 50 countries).
• Define project scope, develop project plans that support organization goals in collaboration with management and all stakeholders. Organize and lead regular project meetings, manage risks and issues, update continuously all project stakeholders with project progress. Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
• Lead team to attain better performance by motivating and mentoring them.
• Define and manage best project management practices within Mobis Parts.
• Promote team building by different activities like trainings (internal and external) and social activities to ensure that each team member contributes to project meaningfully.
• Responsible for maintaining healthy customer relationship. Main point of contact with customers.
Software Engineer (Feb. 2010 – April 2013)
•Designed, developed, reviewed, and presented many software solutions (web and desktop based) using Microsoft technologies, which are being used by many Hospitals in Germany.
• Presented development, design and architectural work during team meetings, project reviews and project planning.
• Designed, developed, and tested different software projects (used Scrum for managing projects) and wrote corresponding technical documents.
Student Researcher (Mar. 2008 – Nov. 2009)
• Development of online Telemedicine platform for doctors in remote areas of north America to provide improved health care services.
• Designed and developed Telemedicine platform which included a distributed chat application (XMPP protocol based), remote desktop sharing application, library for visualizing serialized data, and DICOM image viewer.
• Developed a platform which enabled doctors in patient management, appointment management, medical prescription, and providing medical dictionary.
• Development was done using C#.net, C++, Silverlight, MS SQL Server, XMPP, LINQ, and XML.
Student Researcher (Jun. 05 – June 06)
Developed test automation application using LabVIEW to test Base Transceiver Systems (BTS boards) against ITU-T G.703 and G.823 specifications
• Defined appropriate test cases that meet ITU-T standards.
• The test automation platform generated report that was presented to customers to show compliance of device with ITU-T standards.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.