A capable and resourceful IT consultant with over 3 years of experience working on large ERP software implementation projects. I am familiar with all stages of the implementation project lifecycle, including requirement gathering, business process re-engineering, systems integration and user acceptance testing, system configuration, training, and client support. I am well versed in business analysis, project management, and proposal authoring as well.
Dynamic and resourceful IT consultant with three years of experience with ERP software systems who excels in client-facing roles. I have experience in every phase of the software project lifecycle including authoring proposals, requirement gathering, configuration, and post-implementation support and maintenance. I am seeking a challenging opportunity to expand my professional experience as a business analyst and software consultant.
Master of Applied Science, University of Denver
Environmental Policy & Management, Focus in Energy and Sustainability; GPA 3.70 November 2014
• Gain a strong working knowledge of energy development and use, energy finance, alternative and renewable energy process, energy efficiency, green buildings, and climate science
• Ability to communicate researched topics through graduate-level writing and presentations to groups of peers
Bachelor of Arts, University of Colorado at Boulder
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology; GPA 3.22 May 2009
• Gain extensive knowledge on working concepts in fields of biology and ecology through lectures, field work, and laboratory experience
• Participated in several academic organizations such as the Academic Excellence Program, McNair Scholars, and Evolutionary Biology Club; also worked in two faculty laboratories to perform independent research
• Accepted into the competitive Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program and received a grant reward to continue my research
CGI Group, Denver, Colorado
Consultant—TEMPO360 ERP System
• Develop extensive working knowledge of an industry-leading regulatory data management ERP software solution for the public sector environmental and regulatory domains
• Evaluate Requests for Proposals presented by public sector agencies to determine proposal concepts and identify agency business requirements
• Collaborate in a team environment to meet strict proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; coordinating requirements with contributors; and contributing proposal status information to review meetings
• Responsible for sale support activities in growing business unit such as managing and updating the opportunity pipeline; acting as a liaison between the product management and project implementation teams; performing extensive competitor analyses and presenting my findings to management teams
CGI Group, Denver, Colorado
September 2012-September 2014
Consultant—Advantage Financial ERP System
• Subject Matter Expert in state-wide ERP accounting software implementation; develop a working knowledge of the client’s accounting structure and business processes within the General Accounting and Chart of Account modules
• Collaborate with the client and other stakeholders to configure financial ERP solution by gathering business requirements, perform systems fit-gap analysis, execute integrated systems tests, asses user requirements, and utilize knowledge of industry best practices
• Track and manage configuration settings across entire system to ensure integrity of the data set; work with the client to gather and verify data necessary to vital configuration and testing tasks for implementation; collaborate with functional and technical project teams to collect configuration settings and enter them in software environments
• Provide client support, on-site consulting, and training through various methods such as answering client questions, providing presentations on system functionality to the client, researching solutions for issue resolution, and fostering an open dialogue and clear communication between the client and project teams
Rivet Software, Denver, Colorado
October 2011-June 2012
• Support compliance team by monitoring the progress of nearly 300 tasks per week, analyzing and assessing financial reports, organizing workflow & forecasting project deadlines, and drafting inter-departmental reports
• Provide excellent customer service and account management for 60 clients by collaborating closely with them throughout the task lifecycle to set schedules, address concerns, and provide any further support necessary in order to ensure a positive client experience
• Manage deadline escalations and other high priority situations by communicating with departmental directors, accountants, international departments, corporate partners, and clients to provide creative solutions in order to meet client needs and expectations
Resurgent Health and Medical, LLC (dba Meritech), Golden, Colorado
February 2011-October 2011
Logistics and Transportation Manager
• Responsible for overseeing the transport of $2.4M+ worth of product critical to driving revenue
• Collaborate with and support the sales organization by providing freight quotes, expected delivery dates and inventory metrics essential to achieving customer satisfaction
• Conduct onsite product training and technical services to customers
• Manage the distribution of tradeshow supplies and equipment for the COO under stringent deadlines while confirming all necessary items are included in shipments
• Assist manufacturing with the production of equipment and products
United States Green Building Council
University of Denver Sustainability Council
Learning & gaining in-depth knowledge of complex ERP systems
Project management concepts
Requirements gathering and analysis
Business process reengineering
SDLC process knowledge
Waterfall project management methodology
Test script development and execution
User acceptance testing
Basic SQL database functionality
Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Project and Microsoft Vizio
American Lung Association – Leadership Council September 2011-June 2012
• Worked on the committee that helped organize the largest annual fund-raising event for the American Lung Association Colorado; reached out to numerous local businesses to secure vendors and acquire silent-auction donations; helped raise awareness to recruit participants for the event
Boulder County Open Space and Mountain Parks May-June 2010
• Volunteered 40 hours assisting Boulder County with trail maintenance including painting, repairing damaged property and the removal of debris
Student Conservation Association March 2009
• Participated in the Alternative Spring Break program and spent a week volunteering at Grand Canyon National Park; performed various conservation-related tasks such as restoring wild areas, planting native vegetation, hauling equipment and tools, and removing trash and debris
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.