An enthusiastic, confident motivated, hard-working sales account manager who enjoys working in a pressurised environment.
Proficient in all aspects of footwear from - design and sampling, pricing and margins, production, shipping and sell through. I am passionate about fashion and good quality service and product alike.
An enthusiastic, confident motivated, hard-working sales account manager who enjoys working in a pressurised environment, able to work conscientiously, methodically and to a time frame maintaining high standards of work. A team player who is equally happy working as an individual.
Bronx Fashion BV, UK Senior Account Manager
January 2015 – Present
Footwear enthusiasts based in Holland. Leading high quality leather and PU footwear from Portugal, China and India. Includes sister brand Blink.
• Raise the profile of the Bronx & Blink brand across the UK – approaching and identifying new stockists
• Build relations and new business with private label
• Negotiate prices with both the purchasing department and the customer
• Working closely with design team to ensure key trends are covered and commercial for customers
• Having a clear understanding of customers identity – understanding the key products and price points
• A keen interest in footwear fashion – keeping up to date on what is new and ensuring this is tailored to suit their market
• Maintaining a friendly yet professional relationship with the customers to ensure healthy business growth
• Self-motivated, pro-active with excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Confidence to approach new customers and follow up on any new leads
MK Associates, Account Manager
May 2014 – January 2015
MK Associates / Carlton London –designers, suppliers and manufacturers of footwear across the UK. Working with leather and PU from China and India.
• Managing customers critical paths
• Leading client meetings and pulling together range to present to customers
• Negotiating prices with both factory and customer
• Managing margins and target expectations
• Liaising with factories and suppliers
• Assisting with fit meetings – ensuring amendments do not affect critical path
• Working closely with design to ensure key trends /styles are covered off and tailored to my specific customers
• Product development – working towards sign offs and developing samples to suit the customers’ requirements
• Merchandising skills – knowing customers sales history and ensuring information is used to secure new orders
• Attending shoe fairs / traveling to the far east for client meetings / shopping trips
• Approaching and identifying new customers
• Opening the Topshop account within 4 months with 15,000 pairs order
• Securing meetings with new customers to open business for SS15/AW15 – including Tesco, NEXT and Primark.
• Arcadia Group – Dorothy Perkins, BHS, Evans & Topshop
• Yours Clothing
Shubiz, Account Manager
September 2011 – April 2014
Footwear Supplier Shubiz Limited operates as a distributor of women’s fashion footwear. Shubiz Limited operates as a subsidiary of Li & Fung Ltd. www.lifung.com It provides a design and range building collections and designing specifically for the high street multiples sales service for key UK retailers
• Main account ASDA forecasted 12-15% growth for 2014
• Dorothy Perkins account – an increase of 81,000pairs in the last 2 months alone.
• Joined as an assistant and within two years have progressed to a confident and able account manager
• ASDA / George
• Dorothy Perkins
• Tempe Group
33 Joints, Brand Administrator
June 2010 – September 2011
Design and distribute fashion forward footwear.brands inc. Firetrap, Blowfish Malibu, Monkfish Malibu, Feud London, Feud Britannia, Patrick Cox, RubberDuck, SnowJoggers, Native, Morgan, Golddigga, Paco Gil, Society, Xti and MTO business.
• Managing critical path
• Communicating with customers – brand updates, order information, delivery updates, prices
• Reviewing stock levels – securing repeat orders
• Supporting sales agents out on the road
• Meeting customers and securing new business
• Managing the order book including margins and targets
• Liaising with warehouse hubs to ensure quick turnaround of stock and delivery
ASOS.com, Team Coach
February 2010 – April 2010
ASOS.com is the fastest growing online fashion retailer in the UK.
• Preparing the day for the team, including setting targets to clear the queues of emails.
• Ensuring targets were set and met by individual advisors and identifying areas for improvement.
• Annual and monthly reviews for the team to set objectives and discuss future progression.
• Using the department forecast to determine workload and rota the shifts to accommodate this
• Identifying ‘crisis points’ and assisting the team with temporary measures to ensure that customer SLA times are still met.
• Reporting on SLA’s and recognising circumstances where targets have not been met to improve on.
ASOS.com, Performance Management Team
April 2009 – February 2010
My main duties include:
• Reporting on service levels and volumes of contacts from customers.
• Analysing reasons why customers contact ASOS and reviewing procedures to reduce inbound contacts
• Forecasting sales and contacts from customers. Also ensuring the adequate resource is in place.
• Reviewing procedures within the teams to ensure the agents work quickly and efficiently
• Creating the system workflow for emails to be correctly routed to the teams
• Updating all system templates to ensure customers receive the most recent and correct information
• Defending all chargebacks from the bank and liaising with the finance team to reduce these through the fraud module
ASOS.com, Customer Care Advisor
April 2007 – April 2009
My main duties included:
• Emailing customers to resolve their queries quickly and efficiently
• Reporting any trends to the managers or other departments
• Towards the end of my role I dealt with the more complicated queries and written complaints
• Working towards personal set targets which compromised of both quality and quantity in emails.
Barnet College London, A-Levels
September 2001 – June 2002
English Literature B, Psychology B, Sociology C
7 GCSE’S obtained, A-C grade
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.