1. Helped my previous companies save money and reduce costs by reducing waste through implementation of waste control measures such as projection charts, staff training, effective resource management, etc.
2. Implemented processes that save time and increase work productivity such as file management, structured work practices and staff coordination.
3. Improved my previous companies’ image in the marketplace through customer service and quality control.
4. Improved customer relations through proper conduct and calm, well-thought, rational responses when dealing with customers including irate and impatient ones.
5. Implemented strategies that boosted overall staff morale and staff relations by staff counseling and motivation sessions.
6. Selected by upper management team to head-in store customer service team.
• Effective Communicator • Proficient in Customer Needs Assessment
• Honesty • Expert in Product Development
• Excellent Interpersonal and Human Relation Skills • English – Fluent in reading, writing and speaking
• Malay – Fluent in reading, writing and speaking
• Mandarin – Proficient in speaking
• Computer Literacy
• Proficient in Customer Satisfaction
• Proficient in Customer Service
• Proficient in Creative Problem Solving
Manager 09/2007 to 06/2013
The Daily Moo Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Food Technologist 05/1999 to 07/2007
Vanilla Foods Centre Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Assistant Restaurant Manager 02/1997 to 04/1999
Golden Arches Restaurants Sdn Bhd Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Certificate of Basic Food Cleanliness and Safety 2007-2008
National University of Malaysia Bangi, Selangor, Malaysia
Bachelor of Applied Science in Food Science and Nutrition 1997
Deakin University Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Diploma of Food Technology 1995-1996
William Angliss Institute of Tafe Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Bridging into Sciences 1996
Western Melbourne Institute of Tafe Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Malaysian Certificate of Education (equivalent to ‘O Level’) 1990
St Joseph’s Secondary School Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.