I am a language graduate looking for a role in an international company, preferably in Santiago, Chile. I am a strong team player and one of my strengths is planning and time management and sticking to deadlines. I am a confident communicator.
• BA(Hons) French and Spanish (Manchester Metropolitan University) – First Class Honours.
• A-Level: History, Maths(Core/Mechanical), French, Physics, General Studies (Grade C and above)
• GCSE: English, Maths, Science, French, German, History, Geography, ICT, Textiles (Grade A and Above)
• 08/13 – 06/14, INACAP, Santiago, Chile. English Language Teaching Assistant.
I am currently participating in the English Language Assistant Program with the British Council. Duties include drawing up lessons and plans and activities, and helping students with all aspects of language learning such as grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary.
• Ongoing – Various Locations. English Teacher.
I have worked intermittently as a private English teacher, teaching a wide range of various ages and levels. This includes English in a business environment, to children, and also preparing for exams such as IELTS.
• 09.09 – 06.13, Club Coliseum, Manchester. Bar Supervisor.
I worked in a popular nightclub in central Manchester beginning my first year of University. I was a bar supervisor working 3 shifts a week till early hours in the morning. I was trusted with the responsibility of selling alcohol in a nightclub environment. I oversaw staff, and managed accounts at the end of each night.
• 09.06 – 10.08, Animal Health Centre, Guisborough. Head Receptionist.
I worked both part and full time as the main receptionist at the Animal Health Centre, a small animal surgery. My job included answering the phone, managing appointments, dealing with clients, overseeing accounts, dealing with incoming stock, and insuring that the surgery was kept clean at all times.
• LANGUAGES – Spanish and French (Fluent)
• Full Driving License
• Travel experience (Australia, Asia, Europe, South America)
• RSA Australia – Responsible Service of Alcohol qualification and mixology training
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.