Multi-lingual, First-Class honours graduate (Management and Marketing). Entrepreneur (aged 16, founded BLUSH Events organisation).
Broad knowledge of corporate event management (M.D. for Newcastle Lion's Den Event). Strength in re-branding (Senior Marketing Associate for Geoscart and re-designed website). Strengths; management and leadership skills, communication and people skills, experience with clients in the marketing, PR and oil and gas sectors. Interests: Grade 8 Standard Pianist & Artist
Qualifications & Education
Newcastle University: (Sep 2012 – July 2015)
First-Class Honours (Management and Marketing BA)
Key Position of Responsibility:
Managing Director For Lion’s Den Event (Chosen out of 25,000 students) (See Employment History)
Surbiton High School:
– GCSE: 9 A*’s, 3 A’s
– A-Level: Fine Art (A*), Spanish (A), Economics (B), (AS level) German (A).
Key Positions of Responsibility:
– Head Girl, Head of House, School Councillor.
– Director of Young Enterprise, School Fashion Show and Language Week.
– Chairperson at National Public Speaking Union.
– English (Native), Dutch (Proficient), Spanish (Proficient).
– German (Intermediate).
– Greek (Conversational-Intermediate).
– French (Conversational).
– Grade 8 Standard Pianist, Grade 7 in Speech & Drama.
– PADI Qualified Open Water Diver.
– Illustrator and writer of Children’s books AKENKAN series (on sale in Waterstones).
– Poem published in I Have A Dream – Surrey Vol. I (Won first prize out of 22,000 students).
– Deloitte – Leadership Development Workshop
– Entrepreneurs in Action (EIA) Two Day Workshop
BLUSH Events (March 2009 – October 2014 (5 years)-
Entrepreneur, Owner and Director (Ceased organising further events to focus on education)
• Founded BLUSH events aged 16 – Organised and hosted private events for Under 16’s in exclusive nightclubs in the London areas, when closed to the general public; hosted 10 sold-out events with a capacity of up to 450.
• Established a ‘BLUSH community’ with 3,000 Facebook members; students became regular attendees.
• Employed 32 promoters, two internationally recognised DJs who play at major events and negotiated 20% discount off dinner and drinks at Bar Estilo (Richmond) for all BLUSH attendees and their parents.
Geoscart (June 2014 – September 2014 (4 Months)
London, St. Paul’s
Senior Marketing Associate (Leaders in renewable thermal energy management technologies, partnered with British Gas and 100 Sainsbury’s supermarkets across the UK.)
• Solely wrote Sainsbury’s entry application for The Energy Awards 2015, who are now through to the final.
• Determined requirements for competitive web presence (through analysis of Geoscart’s SEO and website comparative to its competitors) as a main factor for the organisation’s re-design and re-branding.
• Proposed these new solutions at regular meetings and conference calls with CEO and Commercial Director of Geoscart, MD of British Gas and Director of H&V Magazine, which were accepted and later implemented.
• Solely edited and implemented initial stages of website reconstruction (see following).
Fishburn (September 2014 -)
Secondment – PR Agency (Transfer from Geoscart)
• Implemented re-design with Fishburn Directors to complete Geoscart’s website and logo rebranding.
• Assisted in the design of Fishburn’s successful pitch to TSB Bank as its new PR agency. TSB hired Fishburn even though five further PR agencies also attempted to secure their account.
Newcastle Lions’ Den Event (October 2013 – March 2014 (6 months)
Newcastle upon Tyne
Managing Director – Networking event for corporations and competition open to entrepreneurial students across all U.K. universities (Newcastle City’s version of the popular reality BBC TV series; Dragon’s Den).
• Appointed by Head of Newcastle University Business School (out of the 25,000 student population) as M.D.
• Managed all finances; costs for event and profits from event ticket purchase and led interviews and recruited four students to assist in its organisation.
• Organised a prize package of £10,000, through negotiation with corporations to sponsor the competition and offer their consulting services, in exchange for logo advertisement on Lions’ Den promotional material and the chance to advertise to the student population and other companies on the day of the event.
• Negotiated a deal with Domino’s Pizza to provide free samples on a weekly basis as a means of informing and attracting potential participants at Newcastle and Northumbria University.
Square Feet Ltd. (September 2012 – 2013 (1 year)
Senior Marketing Associate and Photography Editor
• Edited photographs of high-end properties for real estate agents, Knight Frank, Sotheby’s and Savills.
• Led meetings discussing Square Feet’s re-branding methods; website re-design and brand marketing.
Independent (July 2009 – September 2013 (4 years)
Piano Teacher and Languages Tutor
• Tutored three children diagnosed with severe dyslexia thrice weekly, in English and Maths (Primary level).
• Gave piano lessons twice weekly to two children and tutored them in GCSE level Spanish and German.
La Princessa (June 2009 – June 2010 (1 year)-
Model and Assistant Buyer
• Modelled in various runway fashion shows such as at the London Hilton Park Lane and Cyprus Hilton.
• As assistant buyer to the owner, attended fashion exhibitions to select collections for the next season.
Stanton House (June 2013 – August 2013 (3 months)
System Manager & Junior Recruiter (Summer Internship)
• Phone-interviewed potential participants (mid to senior-level) in the accounting and finance industry.
• Solely re-organised the company’s entire recruitment database system; by determining those appropriate for further assessment and eliminating inappropriate candidates, based on phone interview performance.
Candy & Candy (November 2010 – December 2010 (3 weeks)
London, South Kensington
Student Internship (World Leading Interior Design; One Hyde Park and Beverly Hills 9900 Wilshire)
• Sourced suppliers of ultra specialist materials for interior design (e.g. eel skin wallpaper)
• Re-organised their sample product library and drew designs for the production of exclusive chandeliers.
Wii Select (July 2010 – November 2012 (2 years 5 months)
Head Hostess – Catering and Events Company
• Managed waiters/ waitresses at events including Sotheby’s, The Olympics and Elton John’s AIDS Foundation.
• Piano playing (in London Piano Bars), Counseling, Selling my paintings in exhibitions, Scuba diving, Fitness.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.