I am originally from Finland but currently working in the UK. I have obtained MSc in International Marketing and have also a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration. I have experience from international marketing, FMCG, cosmetics industry and sales.
University of Birmingham 2012 – 2013
MSc International Marketing
• Key modules included: International Marketing, Brand Management, Marketing Management, International Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Retail Marketing, and Marketing Research
• MSc coursework required ability to work in small multinational groups to produce presentations and reports and required excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Awarded Simon Evans scholarship from Business School for exceptional students
Ecole de Commerce Européenne, Groupe INSEEC 2010 – 2010
Exchange studies, Bordeaux
• Key modules included: iMarketing, Strategic Marketing, International Distribution Agreement, and Global Asset Management
• Coursework included multiple group works in multinational groups
• Improved French language skills
Tampere University of Applied Sciences, Finland 2008 – 2012
Bachelor in Business Administration
• Modules studied included: Marketing, Sales, Project Management, IT and Communication Skills, Logistics, and Economics
• Thesis: Social Media as a Company’s Main Marketing Channel (Grade 4/5) for “Kiehl’s Since 1851” first store opening in Finland
• Additionally, took online elective courses from the Finnish University Network for Asian Studies. For this programme only 3 people were chosen to participate from the university. Modules included Business in East and Southeast Asia, and Language and Communication in East and Southeast Asia
• Worked in team of 10 who established and managed successfully a practice enterprise in an online environment throughout first academic year, and participated in practice enterprise fair in Austria. Managed visual elements and led team constructing these elements
Ylitornio High School, Finland 2004 – 2007
• Matriculation Examination Certificate (Ylioppilastutkintotodistus) in: Finnish, Swedish, Advanced English, Psychology, and Advanced Mathematics
Finland Country Manager April 2014 – present
The Hut Group
• Managing a lifestyle website, which includes planning long-term strategies as well as generating daily promotions, updating and creating content to the websites, briefing emails and banners and overlooking the visual delivery and overall functionality of the site.
• Establishing and overlooking growth strategies.
• Working closely with PPC, email, and SEO teams to ensure overall targets are met.
• Managing social media and offline marketing.
• Overlooking the launch of other relevant websites. This includes managing a small team and coordinating relevant tasks.
• Managing affiliate marketing channel.
• Developing relationships with key websites.
International Affiliates and Partner Executive October 2013 – March 2014
The Hut Group
• Managed affiliate and partner relationships for international websites The Hut and The UK Edit.
• Identified and created international strategies in order to establish and grow international presence and revenue for multiple international sites.
• Monitored and managed affiliate revenue vs. daily/monthly sales, generated daily reports, met regular targets and issued recommendations. Managed approximately 40% of total site revenue.
• Assisted in international expansions for other websites.
Customer Service (B2B) May – August 2012
L’Oréal Finland, Professional Products Division
• Managed order and supply chain for private hairdressers.
• Resolved customer enquiries and reclaims.
• Organised campaign orders and coordinated supply together with warehouse.
Customer Service (B2B) June – September 2011
L’Oréal Finland, Luxury Products Division
• Handled the order and supply chain for division’s biggest customer chain mainly in SAP environment
• Coordinated campaign orders together with sales department and customers
• Resolved reclaims
Marketing Intern January – June 2011
L’Oréal Finland, Consumer Products Division
• Assisted L’Oréal Paris Skin Care and Hair Care & Styling team with various tasks including, but not limited to, planning and producing marketing materials, supplier contacts (including selecting, briefing and ordering), and updating websites together with French agency
• Assisted in marketing projects and product launches, which also took place outside of Finland
• Coordinated points-of-sale materials for Scandinavian product launch
• Coordinated L’Oréal Paris Skincare tour in Finland
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
From 2005 to 2010 I worked as a cashier in a supermarket in Finland. I started my work in the supermarket by stocking shelves, but gradually gained more responsibility, and by 2010 I was cashier in charge, guided summer workers and took care of the money exchange with the bank. During this time developed excellent customer service skills and learnt to deal with a lot of responsibility. From July 2007 to January 2008 after high school graduation, I worked full-time at the supermarket before leaving for Ireland as an au pair (Jan ’08). I have also worked as a telephone salesperson
Finnish Native language
English Fluent (IELTS 8.0/9.0)
• Confident user of Microsoft Office applications
• Good SAP user (for basic functions such as deliveries, sales orders, stock)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.