I have been working within a contact centre environment for 8 years and developed an array of knowledge surrounding operational oversight and management of a third party provider. My background enables me to complete analysis on customer experience and ensuring policies and procedures generate the correct outcome for customers who are in mortgage arrears. Analytical skills aid portfolio management and can be used to benchmark performance both internally and throughout the industry
A highly enthusiastic and adaptable individual who consistently seeks to enhance knowledge and develop new skills through self motivation and passion for success.
Company: Kensington Mortgages
Dates: 15 December 2014 – Present
Position: Specialist Operational Oversight Consultant
• Attend Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) workshops.
• Evaluate benchmarking queries from the industry to assess how current policies and outcomes are compared.
• Complete operational oversight through process and holistic reviews.
• Conduct training to operations to ensure knowledge of forbearance toolkit options and customer experience is maximised.
• Have oversight of dialler strategies to ensure performance is maximised throughout the month including Right Party Contact (RPC) and resource volumes.
• Monitor operations through the First Line of Defence program to evidence adherence to policies and correct behaviours towards the customer experience.
• Track any breach in service or highlighted issue through to resolvement whilst liaising with Risk Management.
• Ensure the customer journey is assessed regularly through account reviews.
• Listen to inbound and outbound calls to monitor customer service.
• Attend monthly Governance meetings to discuss global issues and output from monitoring.
• Review forbearance toolkit options regularly and ensure policies are fit for purpose.
• Manage Assisted Voluntary Sales (AVS) policy.
• Manage Relationship with Field Representatives.
• Ensure the service provided by the Field Representatives is appropriate through customer surveys and output from visits.
• Where amendments to policies are required, complete a proposal paper for internal sign off.
• Champion TCF values and metrics for Pre Possession for the business.
• Monitor arrears positions through operational performance and policy reviews to help reduce volumes in line with company objectives.
• Complete calibration sessions with third party servicer to ensure assessments are uniformed.
Company: Kensington Mortgages
Dates: 09 January 2012 – 12 December 2014
Position: Customer Manager
• Ensure customers are treated fairly throughout the life of their mortgage with Kensington and that they receive service levels exceeding their expectations.
• Provide a high level of relationship management to third party providers.
• Be the first point of referral for third party providers on all issues with the exception of insurance.
• Deputise for the Head of Litigation and Possessions, including delegated mandates.
• Assist and deliver training to the other members of the team when and where required.
• Assist and deliver on projects when and where required.
• Liaise regularly with all third party providers.
• Review continuously the processes and procedures which are in place and seek to enhance them as market conditions dictate so as to provide market leading, best value service to the customer.
• Produce regular and ad-hoc reports when requested.
• Aware of the need to adhere to agreed budgets.
• Travel periodically throughout the UK to attend review meetings and functions.
• Ensure responsibilities regarding Treating Customers Fairly and Money Laundering are carried out effectively.
• Ensure that all practices and procedures reflect the TCF principles and are adhered to at all times.
• Full responsibility for ensuring that the TCF principles are adhered to at all times by parties who are engaged in dealing with Kensington Customers.
• Ensure the TCF principles are fully reflected in the collection of arrears and repossession of all 3rd party providers. Ensure the customer is at the heart of the decision making process.
• Assist in dealing with all daily referrals from third parties ensuring these are dealt with within the agreed Service Level Agreement.
• Manage the repossessions stock daily; with responsibilities such as;
o Responding efficiently to offer referrals.
o Reviewing marketing updates to consider price reductions.
o Authorising quotes for works required to properties.
o Setting the asking price on receipt of valuations.
o Reviewing hand back referrals.
o Point of escalation for third parties.
o Point of contact for authorisation on non-standard requests.
o Making decisions on sale enquiries.
o Dealing with general possession enquiries.
• Dealing with daily eviction referrals.
• Ensure the best price is achieved on all properties.
• Attend quarterly review meetings including offsite reviews.
• Attend Asset Manager/Solicitor audits including offsite reviews.
• Attend review meetings held by the CML for matters relating to the ‘Green Deal Scheme’.
• Provide details as to whether Professional Negligence is to be considered following crystallisation of a loss.
• Develop First Line Defence models to aid oversight of appointed third parties.
• Build summary reports using SQL scripts to measure performance of portfolio activity.
• Analyse trends and change processes to ensure optimum results for both the business and the Customer.
Company: Homeloan Management Limited (HML)
Dates: 04 April 2011 – 06 January 2012
Position: Client Administration Consultant
• Investigating and responding to Client queries within agreed timeframes.
• Acting as an intermediary between the Client and the Operational departments of HML for any issues that have resulted from Operational processes.
• Conducting various Credit Management reports which are distributed to the Client.
• Facilitating meetings.
• Responsive advisory point of contact for other areas and their queries.
• Providing detailed analysis of specific events upon the Clients’ request and proactively investigating any irregularities, identifying training needs where necessary and supplying feedback to the relevant areas.
Company: Homeloan Management Limited (HML)
Dates: 05 March 2007 – 20 May 2007 (Temp)
21 May 2007 – 01 April 2011 (Permanent)
Position: Possessions Consultant
• Successfully dealt with the administration of repossessed properties on the behalf of the Client.
• Liaised effectively with asset managers and solicitors.
• Communicated with customers via telephone and post to clarify their account status.
• Corresponded with the Client to obtain their instructions and implemented them accurately.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) as one of the most experienced members of the team.
• Point of contact for complex queries/issues from other Operational areas and third parties, including solicitors and asset managers.
• Developed existing processes to streamline productivity and efficiency.
• Responsible for quality checking colleagues’ work.
• Appointed ‘Waste Warrior’ by the Head of Credit Management to help create a Lean working environment within the department, by promoting Lean Sigma techniques to reduce waste in processes, helping to reach the Company’s business plan and to increase the profit margin.
Education & Qualifications
Settle High School and Community College
English Literature C Awarded 2005
English Language C Awarded 2005
Maths B Awarded 2005
Science C Awarded 2005
Science D Awarded 2005
French C Awarded 2005
Religious Studies C Awarded 2005
Business Studies C Awarded 2005
Design Technology D Awarded 2005
• Received three “Excellence in Customer Service” nominations for the Pride of HML Awards, and was subsequently short listed for the award in 2009. These nominations reflect a hardworking attitude with good attention to detail, whilst being able to deliver a high level of service.
• Selected to visit the Glasgow office to deliver crucial training before taking on a new Client. This enabled me to develop new and existing processes to help deliver a high quality and consistent service to the new Client, promoting HML as a professional business throughout the mortgage industry. Whilst motivated to work independently, it is essential to work well as a team to ensure targets are achieved and the service to all of our Clients is the best available.
• Provided regular support to other areas of the business. This embodies the Company value of being ‘One Team’. Support is either delivered through overtime, subject to Managerial sign-off or within normal working hours, depending on flexibility of workloads.
• Responsible for setting up a new referral form for insurance claims on behalf of the Possessions Team, as requested by the Client. This streamlined the insurance claims process to ensure consistent information was being sent to the Client and helped to reduce the volume of emails received.
• Nominated to attend Value Stream Mapping exercise, which was a compilation of SME’s from other areas of the business to help create consistency in processes and to determine the most efficient procedures.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.