Working as a marketing associate for 5years in finance companies in Japan.
- Planned and Controlled advertising (TV commercials, OOH signboards, digital; Affiliates, SEM, DSP)
- Produced brochures and online seminars Introducing finance products to investors.
- Coordinated sports sponsorship promotions; produced novelty items, launched official SNS and developed interactive communication
-Arranged Executives and Analyst’s interviews with journalists and press conference.
2010 – Present
MONEY PARTNERS CO.,LTD., Tokyo, Japan
Associate of Marketing
Web Marketing, Advertising (TV, Newspapers, Web), Media Communications
• Supported Manager on advertising (especially Affiliates, SEM, DSP) to control acquision cost.
• Planned marketing campaign for customers to increase volume of transaction.
• Taken part in project of FX trade Application for smartphone. (called “HyperSpeed Touch”)
• Produced brochures and online seminars of Introducing FX to investors.
• Coordinated motorsports sponsorship promotion; produced novelty items for guests at circuit paddock, launched official SNS and developed interacive communications.
• Maintained corporate website with CMS (Content Management System), Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver.
• Analyzed website by access-log tool and improved its contents and their trees.
• Managed outsourcing venders to order graphic design and HTML files.
• Developed strong relationship with TV directors to generate media exposure.
• Arranged Executives and Analyst’s interviews with journalists and press conference.
2008 – 2010
ANCHOR TECHNOROGY, INC., Tokyo, Japan
Associate of Sales Account
• Reported weekly summary of client’s website and processed their new job request.
• Deeply researched about CMS to propose suitable one for every case.
• Prepared proposals, estimates and meeting’s minutes.
• Supported project of Investment Trust Fund’s company’s website and system to retrieve funds.
2007 – 2008
GREEN STAMP CO.,LTD, Tokyo, Japan
Associate of Sales
• 8 months experiences as store-clerk trainer at “LASY SUSAN” in Roppongi hills.
• Able to give accurate and detailed information to customers regarding products, especially Jewelry.
• Communicated with foreign customers.
• Balanced inventory with order.
KYORITSU WOMEN’S UNIVERSITY, Tokyo, JAPAN
Bachelor of Literature in English – September 2007
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Access
• Certified Financial future Broker Representative
• Knowledge of basic financial products (Forex, Stocks, Investment Trust Funds)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.