I am a multilingual, self-driven young person. Having a strong interest in corporate finance, I have experienced working environments in a student organization, a multinational company and a bank .I have worked in 2 different continents, 3 countries (USA, Belgium, Serbia) with vast number of people with various backgrounds, cultural and religious beliefs.
Moreover, having three years of experience at AIESEC, the world’s largest youth organization, have added to the diverse nature of the roles I have undertaken.
Aleksa is a multilingual, self-driven young person. Having a strong interest in corporate finance, he has experienced working environments in a student organization, a multinational company and a bank in finance area. He has worked in 2 different continents, 3 countries (USA, Belgium, Serbia) with vast number of people with various backgrounds, cultural and religious beliefs.
Moreover, having three years of experience at AIESEC, the world’s largest youth organization, he held different leadership roles that improved significantly his leadership, managing and soft skills (last role in organization was CFO in national team AIESEC Serbia).
As being very ambitious person, Aleksa tends to improve continuously by attending different online business courses and by reading professional literature. In his free time, he likes to read articles/books about leaders in human history.
Areas of interest: Financial controlling, Business/financial analyses, Consulting.
UniCredit Bank Serbia
• Calculate tax for domestic & international business trips
• Calculate tax for different campaigns for clients
• Generating warrants for international payments
• General Ledger in accounting program(Core)
• Assisting in calculating taxes for interest rates for clients private/corporate
• Calculating tax for employees’ support
• Sending annual tax reports to clients Results
• New tool for tax calculating made and implemented
• Each business trip is processed within 1 business day
• Tax for each campaign is calculated within 2 hours from receiving it
• 2500 annual tax reports processed and sent
• Each employee support is processed within 1 hour
• In collaboration with IT template for employees Expense Report is improved and it’s user-friendly
Global banking and financial services company. Present in 50 markets in 17 countries.
Vice President Finance & Legal – CFO
AIESEC Serbia – Student Organization
• Budgeting, Cash Flow making
• Pricing of products
• Managing documentation
• Generating national strategy
• Coordinating 8 people from Finance
• Educating finance members
• Developing educational partnerships
• Applying for grants & funds
• Issuing invoices
• Generating national strategy
• Defining KPIs and CSFs Results:
• Managed 60K $ budget
• Every financial report adopted
• Made cooperation with Ministry of Youth worth 12.5K $
• Made & held ~40hrs of financial education
• Made & implemented 4 new tools for financial management
• Defined 4 KPIs in finance area
Largest youth-run organization in the world.
Vice President Finance – CFO
Global Leaders’ Summit 2013 ( AIESEC Serbia – Student Organization)/
• Budgeting and making Cash Flow
• Developing tool for payments tracking
• Tracking payments
• Pricing of conference fee for delegates
• Issuing invoice
• Tracking documents Results
• Managed 200K $ budget
• Most possible profit
• Financial report adopted by global association
• Without cash flow issues
• Work&Travel 2014 – Lifeguard – Continental Pools Inc – USA
• Finance internship – Coca Cola Hellenic
• Marketing internship – Bisnode Srbija
• Executive board member – AIESEC Belgium – Belgium
• Financial manager – New Leaders’ Conference
• Assistant bookkeeper – Slobodna zona Novi Sad
• Fund raising coordinator – AIESEC Singidunum
• Database administrator – Bisnode Srbija
• Finance team member – AIESEC Singidunum
• University degree in Economics – Megatrend University 2010 – 2014 – International Business
• Zemun High School 2006 – 2010 -Natural Science
• ECDL – European Computer Driving License
• Forex Trade (financial markets)
• Microeconomics principles – University of Illinois
• Business Foundations – Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (in process) Languages:
• Serbian – Native
• English – Fluent
• French – Basic
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.