I desire to work in a volatile and fast paced environment, in a role that required me to respond to challenging situations in a timely and efficient manner. Unfortunately my current position does not fulfil this desire. I believe that my positive, ambitious attitude coupled with a determination to succeed makes me a strong contender for this position. I possess good organisational skills and working at MITIE has enabled me to develop professional relationships. This has allowed me to solve probl
Academic Education (September 2000-April 2010):
Anglia Ruskin University-(September 2007- July 2010) Achieved a 2.1 BA Hons
Completed 3 years at Anglia Ruskin University, Studying Business Management and achieved a 2.1.
MITIE Technical Facilities Management
Operations Finance/Administrator – November 2012 – Present
Working with the Operations Finance team at MITIE has enabled me to gain a more depth understanding of managing accounts for contracts held. It has also given me the opportunity to be actively involved in P&L management and reporting month end process. My responsibilities are:
• Support the business in complex billing activities including: summarizing and analyzing WIP reports to enable account managers to make billing decisions, producing invoices for contracts and raising of credit notes.
• Review overhead costs and bring any anomalies to the attention of the Finance Managers.
• Assistance in preparation of month end management accounts.
• Analysing financial reports including P&L query investigations.
• Hold finance clinics with Managers and Management Accountants to review contracts and support contract negotiations.
• Providing guidance on Management Packs and Actuals Vs Budgets for managers for all London held contracts to analyse problems with contracts.
• Process client and Intercompany transactions and reconcile to ensure no reconciliation breaks.
• Collating and reviewing contract accrual submissions against all purchase orders raised.
• Main point of contact for all client queries.
• Performing various adhoc tasks including raising purchase orders in relation to Accounts Payable issues, chasing and resolving queries in relation to Credit Control Debtors and operations queries such as resolving client queries
• Carry out training workshops on current systems and processes so all colleagues are confident within their job roles.
I have also played a vital role within the team by acting Interim supervisor which involved overseeing all London held contracts. This responsibility includes attending client meeting’s to ensure procedures and processes are followed and expectations are being exceeded. My responsibilities include:
• Overseeing the workload and output of 12 team members.
• Feeding back any issues, concerns or trends where corporate policy is not being adhered to and advising the Finance Managers of any potential improvements to current practice.
• Implementing regular meetings with other managers to oversee the improvement of existing systems and processes to guarantee our systems infrastructure meets our growing business.
• Supervision of performance, including maintaining KPI’s and budgets.
• Management of annual leave, sickness and Performance Improvement Plan’s – resolving team personnel matters.
• Assisting the Business Solutions team with the proposal and development of an updated billing system used company wide.
Service Desk Coordinator – January 2011 – November 2012
Working as a Service Desk Coordinator, I have fulfilled the following tasks on a daily basis:
• Ensure efficient management of contracts to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Control all operations in relation to client contracts ensuring we exceed expectations in upholding client’s service level agreements. This is accomplished by producing and monitoring KPI statistics
• Coordinate and passing statistical information to the senior management team highlighting where improvements can be made.
• Assisting with various audit inspections making sure all necessary paperwork is made available as and when required.
• Provide a high level of maintenance for assigned contracts. This involves prompt responses and ensuring issues are resolved quickly and efficiently.
• Management of customer information correspondence regarding contracts and fees.
• Liaise with site based colleagues, making visits where necessary to review and ensure that all procedures are strictly adhered to.
• Use various business programs to meet company requirements such as raising quotes, purchase orders and planned preventative maintenance (PPM)
• Helpdesk reporting; adhoc reports required by the client for confirmation on SLA’s, PPM’s and finance performance.
• Delegate work and adhoc tasks to ensure the day’s tasks are completed within timeframes available, meeting the required Service Level agreements set by the client.
• Raising breaches and informing relevant parties if timeframes are unable to be met and providing solutions.
• Support Human Resources functions in processing timesheets, expenses and overtime claims accurately.
• Process staff grievances and ensure that disciplinary paperwork is completed in line with company procedures.
This has enabled me to develop the following key skills:
Communication, Teamwork and Leadership- I have had to work closely with Account/Contract Managers, Subcontractors, Suppliers and internal colleagues on a daily basis, responding to queries in a timely & accurate manner. Maintenance and preparation of new procedures for daily and monthly tasks. Interacting and assisting colleagues in order to meet & exceed our clients SLAs
Organisation – In my current role there are various daily/monthly SLAs that have to be met. In order to do this, I assess the impact and importance of each task due for completion this enables me to prioritise my work in accordance with the SLAs.
Computing – Intermediate Microsoft Office user, including Excel (formulae such as VLOOKUPS and use of various Macro’s), PowerPoint and Word processing. Experienced in the use of Oracle, Concept and Vision.
MITIE Engineering Services
Administration Support – November 2010 – January 2011
The position covered all of the criteria below, with greater responsibilities. This includes
• Ensure all queries and information requests are dealt with efficiently.
• As a focal point for MITIE I welcomed visitors and employees in a polite friendly manner to uphold the professional image of the organization.
• Diary management to the Director.
• Organising meetings.
• Booking transport and accommodation.
• Oversee and ensure smooth operation of reception area.
• Maintain personnel files, updating annual leave and sickness records, completing staff expense claims.
• Assisting the director ensuring all tasks are completed in their absence.
• Liaise with various senior managers and assist with completion of required projects and schedules.
Sunday Receptionist – September 2010 – June 2012
• Ensure all visitors and callers are welcome and dealt with promptly and courteous to uphold customer satisfaction.
• Complete a number of general office administrative duties to ensure the smooth running of the showroom.
• Operate extremely busy switchboard ensuring all internal and external calls are directed and forwarded efficiently and effectively.
• Maintaining a professional telephone manner at all times to make sure all forms of communication maintain a high standard.
• Supporting sales department at all times operationally in a professional and well organized environment.
• This job enables me to develop excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills which have been transferable throughout my positions within MITIE.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.