Since little I have always been very competitive. I have always wanted to be good on what I did and achieve more, driven. That's how am I today. Through out my years I have achieved a lot, I have finished high school with straight As, learned to speak English, Italian and than decided to move to UK to finish my degree in Economics & Politics which i really enjoyed and worked hard for.. I went to work full time for a property development company and tripadviser and now I am studying ACCA.
Relevant Qualifications & Education
ACCA London School of Business and Finance & Oxford Brookes
• Fundamental Modules: F1 Accounting in Business, F2 Management Accounting, F3 Financial Accounting
• Skills Modules: F4 Corporate and Business, F5 Performance Management, F6 Taxation, F7 Financial Reporting, F8 Audit and Assurance, F9 Financial Management
• Professional Modules: P3 Business Analysis, P6 Advanced Taxation, P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
BSc (Hons)Economics and Politics 2:1 Oxford Brookes
• Macroeconomics, Microeconomics, Accounting for Business, Key Business Competencies, Business and the Economics in Asia Pacific Countries, Economics of the Environment and Development, The Business of Sport and Entertainment.
• Politics Modules: The Government and Politics of the USA, Russian Politics, The European Economy: East
• & West, Democracy: Comparative Perspective, Democracy: The Individual and the Society, Political Sociology of Order and Disorder, The Political economic of The European Union, Freedom, Justice and the Community
2007 – 2008:
Oxford Cherwell Valley College
• Foundation course: Maths L3, European Studies L3, Business L3, English L3
2004 – 2007:
Don Bosko High School
• GCSEs 8 As 2 Bs
Customer Service /Reservation Advisor, Oxford Holiday Lettings
• Responsible for providing consistent, professional, high quality support to Holiday Lettings advertisers and users of the website
• Overcoming barriers to take up of new products through comprehensive company and product knowledge
• Responding to incoming telephone and email enquiries
• Problem solving with the willingness to take ownership to take and resolve issues
• Part of wider product launch team reporting to the head of communications
• Maximize bookings/sales within a target driven sales environment
• Provide good sales and a fluency in verbal and written Italian, English and Albanian
• Use of advanced excel, word and pour point
• Provided consultancy services for customers including training and product advice
Finance Accountant, Deloitte Albania(Summer intern)
• Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analysing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
• Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
• Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
• Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analysing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
• Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
• Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
• Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Property Administrator, Oxford RMA Properties
• Receive requests for maintenance work and prepare work orders and purchase orders. Schedule work with contractors and monitor work orders and purchase orders.
• Ensure rents are calculated in compliance with each financial portfolio and prepare their account reconciliations as required
• Advice tenants of account balances. Monitor accounts for rent collections and payment plans
• Prepare worksheets, invoices, managing 120 properties and credit checks on customers
Ambassador, Oxford Brookes University
• Writing project documentation for first year students
• Assisting the university staff to coordinate the activities for the induction week
• Provide advice and guidance for visitors and students and also contact campus tours
2010 – 2011 Assistant Manager (Summer Intern ) Welcome Break Services
• Direct the different teams at the hotel in accordance to the orders from the directors and train new staff
• Attend meetings in regards to making decisions about the rates prices and other
• On call 24 hours a day when not on shift also cashing up at the end of each shift
• Reach sales target and take appropriate actions on sales and marketing
20009 – 2010
Receptionist, Welcome Break Services Wheatley/Oxford
• Take bookings, provide good sales, ensure paperwork is kept up to date and build reports with customers to better understand their needs
Assistant Manager, Family Business -Food shops, Beauty Salon, Internet café, Properties
• Manage a team of 10 people, train new staff and organized work schedules for them
• Responsible for resolving issues and complaints from customers and manage the work load
• Investigate and solve financial discrepancies, keep profit and loss cash flow accounts on excel
• Bring new business in
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.