A dedicated and compassionate professional with extensive practical experience as a staff nurse within a multidisciplinary environment. A focused and proactive individual who adopts a highly analytical approach to problem solving and is committed to providing the highest standard of patient care.
Sep 2013 – STAFF NURSE (HOME CARE)
Present The Health Medical Services LLC, Al Ain, Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Responsible for administering medication and nebulizations as scheduled, and introducing feeding round the clock via PEG Tube or NGT Tube
• Suctioning the tracheostomy tube as required, performing daily routine tracheostomy care, and monitoring vital signs and giving oxygen therapy as necessary
• Performing AROM and PROM exercises on a daily basis, bathing, changing diapers and bed linen, turning, repositioning, dressing and grooming patients ensuring comfort and safety at all times
Apr 2010 – STAFF NURSE
Jun 2013 Emirates Hospital, Dubai, UAE
• Providing comprehensive assistance with antenatal consultations, monitoring and documenting vital signs, and administering vaccinations, documents and follow up vaccination records
• Identifying patient requirements in terms of urgency of care, and assisting doctors on bedside procedures including dressings, removal of sutures and taking samples
• Preparing and assisting for IUI, IUD insertion and removal, colposcopy and carrying out CTG, and instructing patients on proper collection of samples, medications and laboratory tests
• Collecting informative brochures and distributing them patients to increase health awareness on various conditions including HPV vaccinations, pap smears, contraception and endometriosis
• Processing insurance approvals for procedures and informing patients of results, and carrying out other administrative tasks as required
• Providing assistance to doctors for procedures such as suctioning, removing impacted wax, cleaning, ear piercing, suturing, tympanoscopy, endoscopy and positioning testing/repositioning
• Monitoring vital signs, particularly in post-operative patients, and performing hearing tests and tympanograms
OPD Specialized Clinics:
• Paediatric Clinic: Administering vaccinations, nebulizations, and monitoring growth and development
• Ortho Clinic: Casting, dressing, removal of casts and splinting
• ER: Triage, performing nursing first aide, taking ECG’s, collecting blood and IV therapy
Feb 2008 – STAFF NURSE (MEDICAL & DENTAL)
Apr 2010 Modern Poly Clinic, Dubai, UAE
• Carrying out physician orders including the administration of medications and monitoring vital signs
• Assisting dentist and preparing necessary instruments for procedures such as root canal treatment, tooth extraction, cleaning, filling, and taking x-rays and measurements
• Cleaning and sterilizing instruments, answering phone calls and scheduling patients, and ensuring the appropriate availability of supplies
Jul 2004 – STAFF NURSE (MEDICAL / SURGICAL WARD)
Jul 2005 Dr. Amando L. Garcia Medical Center, Inc., Philippines
• Carefully and accurately following physician orders, administering prescribed medications, changing dressings and monitor vital signs for change
• Providing respiratory management and monitoring for patients, and recording and communicating patient condition to physician as appropriate
• Instructing and educating patients and their families on patient conditions and treatments, carrying out admission and discharge procedures, and maintaining strict intake and output records
• Responsible for pre and post operative client preparation, accompanying doctor rounds and assisting with procedures, and updating charts to reflect changes in patient conditions
• Carry out endorsement for incoming shifts, providing assistance to nursing staff as required and requesting and obtaining pharmaceutical supplies
Education and Qualifications
2004 Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Our Lady Fatima University, Valenzuela City, Philippines
2000 Completion of Secondary School
Licenses: BLS Licensed from American Heart Association (2014); Registered Nurse from HAAD, Abu Dhabi (2013); Registered Nurse from PRC, Philippines (2004)
IT: Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint
IELTS: Listening: 6.0, Reading: 6.0, Writing: 6.0, Speaking:5.5, Overall: 6.0
Seminars and Training
Disaster Management, Eduscope International, Dubai Healthcare City (Dec 2012)
Trends in Infection Prevention & Control, Eduscope International, Dubai Healthcare City (Dec 2012)
Emergency Medicine Refresher Course, Dubai Health Authority (Nov 2012)
Obstetrics Emergencies Course for Midwives and Nurses, Dubai Health Authority (Oct 2012)
JCI Participant (Oct 2012)
Advanced Life Support, American Heart Association (Jun 2012)
First Paediatric/Neonatal Nursing Conference, Dubai Health Authority (Dec 2011)
Fire and Safety/Fire Drill, Emirates Hospital (Annual)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.