A dedicated and highly motivated healthcare professional combining extensive experience as a staff nurse with expertise in performing and assisting with a range of medical and dental procedures. Highly compassionate and caring, adept at building strong relationships with patients and their families from a wide range of socio-economic backgrounds and cultures.
2013 – Present STAFF NURSE
KIMS Medical Center, Dubai
• Conducting comprehensive patient health assessments, checking vital signs, identifying patient needs, and administering relevant care while providing appropriate information to patients and families
• Assisting with dental procedures including extractions, scaling and polishing, Root Canal Treatment, restorative treatment, and temporary, permanent and composite fillings
• Carrying out various procedures including preparing and administering intramuscular, intravenous and subcutaneous medications with optimal accuracy and care, and inserting and removing IV Catheters
• Assisting with a wide range of healthcare procedures including minor surgeries, ENT procedures such as otomicroscopies and audiometries, and providing care to internal medicine and paediatric patients
• Providing assistance for OB Gyn procedures including IUD insertions, Transvaginal and Abdominal Ultrasounds, and Pelvic examinations
• Collecting blood samples, performing wound care, administering fleet enemas, and providing patient care, support and guidance with the use of equipment including ECG machines, nebulizers and oxygen tanks
• Carrying out various administrative duties including handling insurance claim forms, ensuring all documentation and records are in order, and using Electronic Medical Records
• Working collaboratively with doctors, nurses and other relevant healthcare professionals to ensure patients receive best possible care and attention at all times
• Ensuring compliance with all relevant health and safety policies and procedures, and maintaining an up to date awareness of all hygiene processes and regulations
2011 – 2012 STAFF NURSE
Reality Based Therapeutic Community, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
• Assessing situation of a given unit relative to different types of patient care and facilities provided by nursing staff
• Providing comprehensive assistance to medical and psychiatric doctors during rounds, and carrying out checks and following doctor’s instructions and orders following rounds
• Delivering care and support to patients according to priority needs, and preparing and administering oral and intramuscular neuroleptics of subcutaneous medications with optimal accuracy and efficiency
• Performing wound care on patients, caring for bedridden patients, and collecting specimens and samples for investigation
• Supervising and supporting nursing attendants and day to day patient activities, delivering clinical education to junior staff, and maintaining up to date records, and managing various documentation
• Maintaining therapeutic relationship/communication to psychotic patients and those with personality disorders, and monitoring and assessing development
• Providing support and advice to patients and families on conditions and treatments, and working closely with doctors and healthcare providers to achieve common objectives
Education and Qualifications
2011 BSc in Nursing
Perpetual Help College of Manila, Manila, Philippines
Certified First Aid Provider Basic Life Support
Recent Advances In Infectious Diseases
IELTS(International English Language Testing System)
Listening 8.0 , Reading 8.5 , Writing 6.0 , Speaking 6.5 Overall Band Score 7.5 IV Therapist
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.