A dedicated Registered Nurse with four years and three months’ experience of working across different departments within the healthcare sector. A focused and efficient professional individual committed to providing excellent standards in patient care, demonstrating the highest levels of accuracy throughout work. Possesses strong interpersonal skills and is a proactive member of the nursing team, successfully establishing and maintaining positive relationships with a wide range of contacts.
Education and qualifications
License Registered Nurse, Saudi Commission for Health Specialities, KSA (License no: 12-RN-0028722, valid until September 2016)
License Registered Nurse, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, UAE (License no: RN1013-13, valid until November 24, 2015)
BSc Nursing, University of Perpetual Help, DALTA, Las Piñas, Philippines (2008)
IELTS Band Score 7
2013-date Staff Nurse, Primavera Medical Centre, Al Razi Building #64, Dubai Healthcare City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
• Providing excellent standards in patient care, responsible for obtaining health history and assessing current health status of patient
• Carrying out assessment and vital signs taking of patient, demonstrating strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy; providing direct patient care
• Assisting doctor with various procedures including gynaecological exam, Pap smear, IUCD insertion, colposcopy, ultrasounds (for expectant mothers) and in obtaining specimens for laboratory tests
• Demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, delivering clear advice and information for patients on various topics including medications and safe sex practices
• Preparing and administering intravenous, intramuscular and subcutaneous medications
• Acting as a proactive member of the nursing team, assisting colleagues where necessary to ensure smooth running of the department
• Responsible for reporting any abnormal results immediately to the physician
• Carrying out additional tasks such as answering telephones, returning calls and refilling prescriptions
2011-2013 Accident & Emergency Nurse, Prince Sultan Military Medical City, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Responsible for triaging patients in ER according to severity of illness or injury, notifying physician when emergency situations arise
• Monitoring and recording vital signs accurately in an efficient manner
• Extracting venous blood samples, carrying out IV insertion, foley catheter insertion, NGT insertion and feeding
• Participating in “mega code” or cardiac call, in addition to responding to any major disasters externally
• Responsible for taking routine ECG, undertaking initial interpretation and reporting to physician for management
• Managing patients with multiple infusions via use of infusion pumps, also managing patients on mechanical ventilator (ET or Tracheostomy tube)
2009-2011 Laguna Holy Family Hospital, Laguna, Philippines
2011 Intensive Care Unit Nurse
2010 Operating Room/Delivery Room Nurse
2009-2010 Ward Nurse
Basic Life support for Health Care Providers, American Heart Association (2014)
Intravenous Therapy Refresher Course, Laguna Provincial Hospital, Santa Cruz, Laguna, Philippines (2011)
Advance Cardiac Life Support, St Anne College, Lucena City (2011)
Intravenous Therapy Training, University of Perpetual Help Medical Center, Las Piñas, Philippines (2008)
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Training, Red Cross Basic Course, UPHSD, Las Piñas, Philippines (2008)
“Reaching Professionalism through Nursing Jurisprudence”, UPHSD, Las Piñas, Philippines (2008)
“The Emerging role of the Nurse in Promoting Mental Health” UPHSD, Las Piñas, Philippines (2007)
Languages: English (fluent), Tagalog (mother tongue)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.