Currently I am seeking for a job that will enhance my skills and capabilities to meet the demand of the company. My background also includes a Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering coupled with Over 10 years of Supervisory/ Managerial experience, extensive proven track record on providing solutions and support on operations. My successful management experience, negotiations, organization skills, planning ability and work ethics provide the basic ingredients to make a valuable contribution to the company.
Presently I’ve spent more than four (4) years as Technical Supervisor here in HESS Middle East (part of HESS Group). An International company whose base in Germany with manufacturing and services around the globe in France, Canada, China, Mexico, India, Middle East and brazil. Manufacturing all types of concrete block making machines from stationary to fully automatic machines. In this position, I have had opportunity to function in all areas of Project management, installation, commissioning and maintenance of plants (mechanical/ electrical parts) hydraulic and pneumatic system. Modification of parts to attain the highest standard and satisfaction of customers. I interact with the owner and managers and conduct actual training of operators, technicians and mechanics in the process and used of each machines and the plant as a whole.
I am looking out for new opportunities and career advancement. Please allow me to give you a more detailed description of my abilities than the enclosed resume can, and I would appreciate the opportunity to further discuss how I might contribute to the growth and success of the company in a personal interview.
Aug. ’08 to present TECHNICAL SUPERVISOR- Hess Machineries (Hess Group), It’s a group of companies with main office in Germany (HESS Machinery, HESS Formen,, Schlosser Pfeiffer, HESS AAC), with branches in France, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, JAFZA South, Dubai, U.A.E.
• Start-up of concrete plant.
• In-charge in the erection, installation of concrete block machines, Conveyors (belt, chain and walking beam), Elevators and lowerators, cubers, finger cart, cranes (Demag, Stahl), mixers (Schlosser Pfeiffer, Eirich, Hess), Silo and cement and aggregate scale, cooling tower (Axima), aggregate system, compressors, hydraulic like cylinders, pumps, valves and accumulator (Bosch, Rexroth, Storz, Atos, Danfoss, Denison, Hydac), compressors (compAir) and pneumatic system/station.
• Modification of parts to attain highest workable and quality standard of parts.
• Scheduling and monitoring of manpower.
• Conduct training and guidelines for operators, technicians and mechanics (Actual and SCADA).
• Ensure that all machines and installed parts are in prescribed designed.
• Check all Pneumatic system (SMC), Hydraulic system, motors (ABB, Lenze, SEW, demag, Grundfos), controls and sensors (Siemens, Sick, ifm, Balluff, Bernstein, schmersal, TR, Telco electronic, Lenze, Omron) and water pumps (Grundfos, Siemens) and piping are working properly.
• Maintenance of concrete plants and introduces procedures in rectifying non-conformities.
• Troubleshooting and diagnostic of plant errors and non-conformities.
• Commissioning of mechanical machines and parts and to ensure are all adhere to the customer requirements.
Aug. 7, ’07 to Aug. ‘08 MECHANICAL ENGINEER- Unibeton Ready mix, Belongs to AL Faraa Group of companies, Ras Al khor, Dubai, U.A.E.
• Plan and monitor the stock levels for the fast moving spare parts assuring its continuous availability.
• Identify and arrange timely availability of spare parts require as per approved maintenance plans.
• Prepare and obtain approval for annual turnaround mechanical maintenance schedule for all concrete pumps (Swing, Putzmeister), Transit mixers (Mercedez, MAN, Scania), Generator (Caterpillar) and Wheel Loaders (Caterpillar) of assigned units to ensure all units are maintained at operational condition as per requirement of production team.
• Prepare and observe the implementation of the standard operating procedures for preventive maintenance and mechanical breakdown for concrete pumps, Generators, Transit mixers which includes maintenance, repairs and conducting operating tests after repair to ensure that all reported troubles by users have been properly attended and resolved.
• Supervise, train and develop staff (technicians and mechanics) for implementing the best practices in maintenance works as per SOP.
• Ensure the works done are in accordance with quality and safety measures.
Aug. 15, ‘03 to May. 15, ‘06 FIELD ENGINEER- Shin Hankook Philippines. (New asia Golf and SPA, 2’nd Largest Golf course in Asia) O’Donell, Capas, Tarlac.
• In charge in detailing of daily activities, in accomplishing the required specification of design in the field.
• Involved in the construction of Golf clubhouse, Tea houses, lagoons, pools, bridges, administration building, observatory, roads and inspection of villas under sub-contractor
• Inspection of sub-contractor works if they conform in the standard as per material and design.
• Inspection of Air-conditioning system, ventilation, air dock, Heating system for Jacuzzi.
• Ensure that all projects are in timely execution and it will meet time projection without delays.
• In-charge in floor planning and lay-out of structures and inspection of machineries) and equipment.
Jun. 01, ‘02 to Jul. 30, ‘03 WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR – Ace Classic promotion and Marketing, San Fernando, Pampanga.
• Over-all in-charge in incoming and outgoing of SAFI products (Soy sauce, tomatoes sauce and all sauces, Cooking oil)
• In charge in scheduling of daily truckload and activity of all deliveries and planning and monitoring of stocks.
• Ensure that FIFO system is properly implemented and warehouse capacity is properly evaluated with incoming against outgoing products.
• In-charge in Inspection and Monitoring of General services (Aircon, Vehicle conditions and re condition).
Apr. 01 ‘99 to Apr. 15, ‘02 PRODUCT DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR/ASST. FURN. COORDINATOR –BBI Co. Inc., Angeles City.
• Take charge of the overall production supervision of all orders pertaining to the accounts assigned (from In-line, assembly, powder coating, wet coating, etc.).
• Ensures that product specification as to materials, finishes, sizes and dimensions are absolutely adhered in the production.
• Monitors daily the progress of production and advices the undersigned via electronic e-mail status of production.
• Provides costing analysis of each item and submits them to the furniture Dept. Head for evaluation and forward to the chair or it representations for approval.
ISO INTERNAL AUDITOR – BBI Co. Inc. Angeles City
• Audit and inspect the quality procedure and manual of each department assigned if they are complying with the quality manual and procedure set by the ISO or the quality management representative.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER – BBI Co. Inc. Angeles City
• Design suitable process for smoother production flow for our supplier (Metal/Wire, Wood, Weaving).
• Inspection of items from In-line, assembly, powder coat, wet coat to shipping.
• Inspect the quality standards of their items and suggest what tools and how to rectify them.
• Inspect suppliers machineries (mig weld, arch weld, lathe machines, plainer, powder coating, press machines, etc).
• Plan and rate each supplier who follows BBI policy.
• Co-author of Quality Control/ Assurance Manual for ISO Certification.
April 1999 B.S. IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – Holy Angel University (H.A.U.)
April 1996 BUSINESS APLLICATION SOFTWARE – AMA Computer Learning Center
Training and Seminars :
Dec. 16, 2011 FUNDAMENTALS OF ARC WELDING AND NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING- Philippine Embassy, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
Aug. 27, 2010 AIRDUCT AND CHILLED WATER PIPING DESIGN SEMINAR- PSME Abu dhabi chapter, Elicpse hotel Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
July 02, 2010 HEAT LOAD CALCULATION: COMPUTERIZED CALCULATION USING E20 HAP V4.20a – Eclipse Hotel, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
June – Aug. 2008 AUTOCAD COURSE (REL 2006, 2D), Continental star Restaurant, Dubai, U.A.E.
Sep. – Oct. 2001 INSTRUMENTATION AND PROCESS CONTROL – University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City.
Jul.- Aug. 2001 STATISTICS AND PROCESS CONTROL – University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
Jul. – Aug. 2000 INTERNAL QUALITY AUDIT (ISO IQA) – CNN
Jun. 23, 1999 ISO 9000 AWARENESS SEMINAR – BBI Co. Inc.
Windows application. MS Office( Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Planning, Driving, Skills in Interpersonal relationship.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.