7years of expirience in welding industry with morethan 3years relevant expirience in overseas.
Performed fabrication and production with the used of semi automatic welding machine, different power hand tools to produce quality production.
Knowing in different kind of welding machine include MIG, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW and GTAW automatic.
I am also confident to do all the task that give to me
• FTV PROCLAD 2012 up to present perform different kind of position include 6G position using smaw and tig welding machine using special metal alloy
• Knowing to operate AMTEC well know as automatic gtaw machine to weld different kind of pipe, tee and flange
• Well trained in Japanese culture, language and deployed in Japan from 2009 to 2012, as welder used semi automatic welding machine gmaw and fcaw co2 to full weld, tack-weld, fit up, assembled and re assembled chramshell products.
• Re-assemble or repaired product using air arc gouging, gas torch, and jet chiesell., lifting turning heavy sheet metal and finish product used over head crane 10 – 20 and 30 – 90 ton min/max capacity of crane
• Read interpret sketch and engineering drawing to layout fit up and fabricated sheet ,metal into chram shells bucket
• Experienced in Glass and Aluminum Industry since 2005 to 2009 , assembled and fabricated different kind of aluminum product like doors, windows, fix glass etc.
Cutting, drilling, grinding and bolting used different hand tools and different measuring tools to layout, installed finish product of glass and aluminium.
• Certificate of completion GMAW NCII
• Certificate of completion SMAW NCII
• Certificate of completion FCAW NCII
• National Certificate II TESDA Philippines
• Certificate of Passing Japan Welding Society
• Certificate of Completion Japanese language Course
• WQT SMAW NCII JS Intramuros Training Center, Inc
• WQT GMAW Lonestar Technical Service
• WPQ GMAW Lonestar Technical Service
• WOPQ automatic GTAW Lonestar Technical Service
• Certification of Japanese Work Ethics and culture
Stars And Rainbow Academy 2009
RECRAA Building Vitalez Cmpd. Sucat Paranaque City
Japanese language course
Smaw / Fcaw / Gmaw 2008
Secondary Level: Ungos National High School 2005
Brgy.Ungos Real, Quezon Graduated
Primary Level: Silvestre Lazaro Elementary School 2001
Que Grande St. Ugong Valenzuela City, Metro Manila Graduated
Work History :
FTV PROCLAD July 2, 2012 – Up to present
P.O BOX 123776, TECHNOPARK, JEBEL ALI
• Full welding pipe joint using shielded metal arc welding, electrode used carbon and inconel alloy
• Fabrication and full welding cladded pipe using gas metal arc welding in the end area of the pipe for beveling
• Repair damage fittings and cladded pipe using gas tungsten arc welding
• Production welder, fabrication and rework of new used value and oil tool products using GTAW/ SMAW, GMAW, FCAW cladding of pipe and fittings like Flange, elbow, tee reducer using automatic welding (amtec rig) machine with the used of filler wire tech alloy or inconel alloy 625/825 and special alloy 65
• Welding of flange overlay cladding, using for tech alloy filler metal and special metal alloy, for cladding the tee, elbow, reducer and 45 degree elbow and body valve for 2G position
• Welding of pipe for horizontal position of cladding inside pipe for the size of 6” pipe up to 42” pipe for cladding or overlay inside pipe – the list of finish project for the cladding and fitting using for tech alloy and manual using for the inconel
• Knowledge in Welding Procedure Specification(WPS)
• Preparing weld documentation and certain reports
MINOTSU TEKKOU CO., LTD November 17, 2009 – November 17, 2011
2039 – 1 Yoshizu Otsu Mino –cho Mitoyo–shi
• Operated manual (SMAW) and semi-automatic (FCAW, GMAW) welding equipment to fuse metal segments together
• Cleaned and degrease weld joints and work pieces efficiently
• Prepared broken parts for welding by properly grooving and scarping surfaces
• Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat- bending, bolting, or grinding spare parts as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product
• Being in charge of preparing and setting up necessary tools and equipments for welding job such as shielded metal arc, gas metal arc and other welding equipments
• Ability to read simple plan and drawing sketch to assemble the different products (Dredger Heavy Equipment and cramshell bucket)
A.E METAL INDUSTRY July 01, 2005 – November 10, 2009
SM homes Novaliches Caloocan City
• Built aluminum items from drawings.
• Performed minor body and mechanical repairs and inspected for safety and mechanical defects.
• Performed various construction activities associated with the cutting, fitting, laying and repairing of aluminum frames under supervision.
• Installed items that have been fabricated as assigned.
• Designed and fabricated aluminum tools and equipments.
• Installed welded items.
• Performed minor repairs and inspected equipments for safety mechanical defects.
• Followed all applicable safety rules and regulations.
• Performed other related duties as assigned.
• Ability to cut glass with thickness minimum of 1/16″ up to 1/2″ used diamond cutter
• Ability to drilled and make a hole according to drawing to fix a handrail on the frameless door used hand drill and different size of glass drill bit to perform specified construction work in accordance with sketch, drawings, and client design
• Assembling steel trusses, gates, railings, grills, door frame or staircases
• Ability to use and operate power tools hydraulic presses, gas cutting torch to fabricate and bending stainless/galvanize sheets
• Assembling and fabricate using SMAW machine by tacking and full weld
• Welding spare parts in various directions; flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead, etc;
• Read and interpret simple plan or sketch design by client
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.