A highly motivated Facility and Office Administrator in a manufacturing plant. Detailed and result oriented with 20 years solid experience in building repairs, property maintenance, renovation projects management, janitorial & housekeeping, safety & security, fire protection, office management, maintaining air-conditioning/elevator, and experienced in sales & marketing. Achieved 20% reduction security cost; clean-up project initiatives; workload efficiency & energy savings.
A highly motivated Facility and Office Administrator in a manufacturing plant based on Manila, Philippines. Detailed and result oriented with 20 years solid experience in building repair, administration and property maintenance. Able to delivered repair and renovation projects, and demonstrated an attention to architectural and engineering detail, and commitment to quality. Furthermore, maintaining the facility, safe and secure premises; comfortable, organized and clean office working environment including the manufacturing plant.
Repair and Maintenance
• Manage building repair works such as roofing/window leaks, re-painting, wall & pavement cracks, water pipe leaks and other engineering works.
Janitorial & Housekeeping
• High standard practice of ground maintenance and waste disposal for recycling; office furniture cleaning, pest control and laundry services. Maintain recreational facility, auditoriums, staff house and meeting room’s cleanliness. Planning and scheduling janitorial daily activities.
• Monitor and supervise the construction and renovation project in coordination with the contractors based on the Schedule Chart.
Fire Protection/Safety & Security
• Fire/ERT Chief, conducts fire drill in the building compound and orient the employees from using the fire fighting equipment.
• Ensure Fire Safety & occupancy compliance standards.
• Manage the security operation, parking and maintain zero theft in the premises. Plans and survey security risks. Review CCTV’s and building key custodian.
Electrical/air-conditioning & Elevator
• Monitor & maintain electrical system, and engineering repair and maintenance. Energy efficiency planning.
• Maintain PABX system. In-charge of the office reception staff/telephone operator.
Office Management System
• Lead the technical team for space planning requirements and office moves. Maintain office equipment and supply. Negotiates with suppliers.
• Formulates layout plans for office and general renovation.
• Lead the gardening personnel in trimming, planting and landscaping requirements within the building compound.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio and Zimbra.
• Conduct a presentation for building administration planning, and to all production employees for Good Manufacturing Practice.
• Speak and write English fluently; negotiating with contractors and suppliers.
• Able to speak Tagalog and Chinese fluently
Initiative and Can-do Attitude
• “ I can work consistently without always to be told.”
• “I am willing to learn new things and had a teachable attitude.”
Fast and good working habits
• “ I am trained to work fast and multi-task oriented.”
Organization and Time Management
• Able to meet deadlines by prioritizing the urgent from non-urgent assignments.
• Planning with the Administration team for accurate implementation of the assigned task.
• Treat assigned tasks as a challenge than a work load.
• Work well with the team by constant communication and coordination in the assigned task.
• Resolve immediate issues that may hamper the goal of the team by open communication and transparency.
• Able to understand basic accounting, invoices, and records of payments.
Facility & Office Administrator
Lamoiyan Corporation, Paranaque City Manila, Philippines
(March 1994 – Present)
• Implemented a 20% reduction of cost in security by planning and economizing their post duty.
• Implemented a clean-up project and clearing of unnecessary stored bulk items in the building compound for health, general safety and security.
• Re-organized the office working space by space planning to save electricity and provision of additional working area.
• Utilize the flush-out water from r.o. system in the manufacturing plant for gardening to conserve water and reduce cost.
• Study and analyze the janitorial/housekeeping schedule resulting in a more time-efficient process.
• Building repair & maintenance works/project management
• Fire protection, safety and security
• Janitorial and housekeeping
• Gardening and landscaping
• Office/Administrative works
Willie Sy Architects and Associates, Quezon City Manila, Philippines
( July 1990 – July 1992)
• Design and plan-architectural drawings
• Prepare Architectural and Engineering working drawings
Qualifications & Education
(June 1986 – June 1990)
Bachelor of Science in Architecture
(June 1999 – Sept. 1999)
Building & Property Management
Hobbies & Interests
Cooking and serving food; Drawing pictures; love plants, fruits and vegetables; reading religious books; playing table tennis and swimming; Part-time as medical representative and marketing/salesman. Car driving knowledge.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.