I have been working in the oil industry for over twenty years. I usually supervise large offshore projects in areas of painting,insulation and fireproofing and manage the scaffolders rope access teams and vessel cleaning teams . I am also capable of working as an inspector in all three core fabric maintenance trades. I am qualified through I-CORR as a level 2 coating inspector, level 2 insulation inspector and a level 2 fireproofing inspector.
A HIGHLY MOTIVATED FABRIC MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR / INSPECTOR
With more than 15 years extensive Blasting, Painting experience both onshore and offshore in Construction, Maintenance and Live Production Operations in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Expertise in the application of paints, protective coatings and passive fire protection
• The ability to ensure high standards of Health & Safety on major projects.
• Planning, co-ordinating, logistics and supervisory skills (multicultural workforces)
• Administrative proficiency, numeracy and computer literacy (Microsoft Excel)
• Familiar with all aspects of ‘Permit to Work’ systems, including all ISSOW formats
• Fully conversant with industry standards.
• A conscientious and hardworking technically minded individual.
• Accustomed to using and promoting behavioural-based intervention mediums; STOP, ASPIRE, JSA’s
• Adept at maintaining Health & Safety standards, whilst ensuring large workforces meet targets and deadlines.
• Coatings inspector – Cygnus project : Bilfinger 2015 – 2015
• QA/QC Co-ordinator – Lomond Campaign : Stork 2014 – 2015
• Client coating inspector – France : Inpex 2014 – 2014
• Offshore supervisor/inspector – GP3 FPSO Barge campaign : Salamis 2013 – 2013
• Fabric maintenance supervisor/inspector – Iraq : Petrofac 2012 – 2013
• Fabric maintenance supervisor – Rotterdam FPSO Drydock : Salamis 2011 – 2012
• Offshore focal point – Gryphon FPSO : Salamis 2008 – 2011
• RPS/Shutdown co-ordinator – Various : Salamis 1999 – 2008
• I-CORR Level 2 Paint inspector
• I-CORR Level 2 Insulation inspector
• I-CORR Level 2 Fireproofing inspector
• UKOOA Medical – Expires 16/06/2017
• BOSIET – Expires 23/09/2018
• MIST – Expires 27/09/2018
April 2015 – Present
“Bilfinger” Cygnus Field
Third party coatings inspector
• Survey of existing coatings with the use of P&ID´s and Isometric drawings to record the degree of rust as per “ISO 4628-3” and relevant percentages. Also state of insulation and PFP and all required access requirements for both scaffolding and rope access. Initially offshore for the Cygnus Alpha and subsequently onshore for the new build topsides.
Sept 2014 – Jan 2015
“Stork” Lomond barge campaign
• Inspection, reporting and generation of acceptance documentation for coating, insulation and PFP Repairs on a large barge based offshore project. Structure, process lines and vessels. Application of “Chartek 7” to new accommodation modules
Jan 2014 – Aug 2014
Client site coating inspector
• Inspection of three layer polypropylene reel to reel coating to duplex subsea umbilical tubes. All inspection verification during production process and any necessary flame sprayed repairs. Witnessing of laboratory testing including differential scanning calorimetry, Adhesion tests, Hardness shore tests, indentation tests and cathodic disbondment tests.
Jun 2013 – Aug 2013
“Salamis” GP3 W2W Campaign
Offshore project supervisor/inspector
• Planning, organization, Inspection, documentation and reporting of all fabric maintenance repairs. During a barge based offshore painting/coating, PFP and insulation campaign. Supervision of scaffolding, coating and insulation crews.
Jan 2012 – Mar 2013
Fabric maintenance supervisor/inspector
• Planning, organisation, supervision, inspection and documentation of all fabric maintenance repairs. Structures, Process vessels both internal and external for “FFS” certification. Supervision of all cleaning and coating activitie, organization of all necessary scaffolding.
April 2011 – Jan 2012
“Salamis” Gryphon Rotterdam drydock
• Control, management, and coordination of all fabric maintenance repairs, coatings, insulation, vessel internal coatings and PFP repairs as part of the integrity team. Inspection and Correlation of all coatings inspection reports in conjunction with the site contractors. Inspection and closeout of all outstanding “CDR” work orders as part of the integrity team.
2008 – 2011
“Salamis” Gryphon offshore focal point
• Planned and coordinated the fabric maintenance on a large offshore installation, coating, insulation, sheet metal and PFP repairs. Also management of scaffolding. Placed orders, control and logistics for all equipment and materials. Generated and maintained all reports, work packs, job cards, and time sheets, Generated permits, task risk assessments, manual handling, and “COSHH” assessments. Surveyed for scaffolding, coatings, insulation and PFP repairs. Inspection and completion of all fabric maintenance acceptance reports. Management of the safety systems and personnel, including vendors
1999 – 2008
• Planned shutdown vessel entries and work scopes for cleaning, internal coating repairs and all vessel internals removal and reinstatement. Site visits to determine necessary isolations for vessel entry and to ensure necessary spades, blinds and gaskets were on site or ordered. Managed and coordinated all vessel, tube bundle, hydrocyclone and dehydration package cleaning, ensuring all safe systems of work were adhered to. Pre entry checks would include checking all isolations were in place or supervision of application of isolations. Monitored and recorded the contamination levels encountered. Also, disposal to sea of radiological contaminated sands and scales under government license as a radiological protection supervisor. Supervision of all necessary vessel internal coating repairs using interline 955 glassflake or Belzona products.
Earlier career details will be provided upon request.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.