I am currently working as a Senior Account Executive in an advertising agency focusing on client servicing and project management. I work with the production team in delivering digital advertisement materials to my clients. I have also been a Web Content Editor for a publishing company building a health-based content website for a leading drug information provider in Asia and the Pacific. I have the ability to work within a team as well as cross-team.
April 2015 to Present
Wunderman Pte. Ltd.
Senior Account Executive
Responsibilities: Digital Content Publication
• Responsible for the technical and creative production of interactive, digital and mobile applications for clients.
• Provide Quality Assurance review of site, content and digital/mobile updates.
• Work closely with accounts team to optimize localization and activation plans into a clear production workflows.
• Provide technical support and actual deployment of digital assets.
• Determine job production and asset requirements and ensure smooth running of digital channels, content updates and publishing.
• Coordinate and execute multiple development/production initiatives.
• Ensure creative excellence and successful completion of projects.
• Provide front and back-end development support where necessary.
September 2012 to March 2015
MIMS Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Assistant Editor – Web Content
Responsibilities: Web Content Management
• Plan, research, write copy and edit the content of the company’s website.
• Coordinate with internal departments to check on content, style and presentation.
• Develop editorial policies, copyright, data protection and best practice.
• Perform updates to web content as requested approved by the website editor, using the Content Management System (CMS) and web management system.
• Maintain guidelines and process documents.
• Check and approve submitted content and liaise with content contributors prior to publishing to the live site.
• Perform user acceptance testing on new website projects.
• Collaborate with the social media team to promote social sharing and interactivity on the website.
• Work with the broader digital media team on integrated digital initiatives.
• Execute duties based on prioritized schedule of tasks.
• Use third-party services, e.g. YouTube, App Store, and Google Play.
• Prepare Weekly/Monthly Reports for web contents and web-related activities.
December 2011 to September 2012
Focus Network Agencies (S) Pte. Ltd., Singapore
Retail Sales Executive
Responsibilities: Sales and Merchandising Service
• Assist customers in finding and purchasing the required merchandise in a retail environment to encourage customers to purchase products.
• Find out the customer’s needs.
• Recommend, select and help locate the right merchandise.
• Describe a product’s features and benefits.
• Demonstrate use and operation of the product.
• Answer customer queries regarding the store and the merchandise.
• Provide information about warranties, manufacturing specifications, care and maintenance of merchandise and delivery options.
• Provide information about financing available.
• Receive and process cash, check and charge/credit payments.
• Provide change and receipts.
• Count money, sort charge slips and balance monies.
• Maintain sales records.
• Organize and process merchandise exchanges.
• Process repair or alteration of merchandise.
• Stay current with sales prices.
• Recognize and monitor security issues.
• Arrange and display merchandise.
• Keep merchandise area tidy.
• Take stock inventory.
• Requisition new stock.
October 2009 to August 2011
Pointwest Innovations Corporation
Customer Service – Clinical Specialist for Medco Health Solutions
Responsibilities: Drug Coverage for Commercial Rx benefits
• Analyze drug coverage or drug lists requirements for clinical and operational appropriateness and content.
• Evaluate clinical service requests for potential negative impact on the overall benefit design which will identify & resolve potential conflicts within the Rx benefit design, ensure synchronization with products such as Specialty Pharmacy, RRA (Mail Service marketing programs) and retail pharmacy restrictive distribution programs.
• Analyze existing coverage to determine clinical completeness of benefit.
• Identify conflicts between clinical edits and provide drug coverage recommendations to resolve the conflicts.
• Assist in the development, enhancement, quality assurance, implementation, integration, and maintenance of new clinical rules for programs.
• Author drug coverage coding requirements and configure drug coverage rules into the drug coverage systems.
• Perform generally accepted office best practices in work management and administration (email, telecons, and archiving, reporting and other administrative areas of inter-department interface).
Board Passer – Registered Pharmacist
University of Santo Tomas, Manila
2005 – 2009
University of Santo Tomas, Manila
Pay High School
2001 – 2005
Dominican School Manila
1996 – 2001
The Generics Pharmacy (Major Pharmacy Internship)
Cherard Laboratories (Manufacturing Pharmacy Internship)
Jose Reyes Memorial Medical Center (Hospital Pharmacy Internship)
Mercury Drug Corp. – Laong-Laan Branch (Community Pharmacy Internship)
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.