I have worked on many interesting and challenging projects throughout my career. The skills and experience i have gained give me the confidence to seek new job opportunities and further my development. I am a good problem solver, working on my own initiative and also as part of a team. Over my fifteen years in the industry i have been lucky enough to work with some great companies and have been fortunate to oversee many aspects in the mechanical installation process.
Education And Qualifications
N.V.Q. Levels 2 & 3 Mechanical Engineering Services (2003 – 2005 )
Springtown Training Centre, Derry
H.N.C. Construction in the Built N.W.I.F.H.E. (1999 – 2003)
Environment Strand Road, Derry
B.T.E.C . Advanced G.N.V.Q N.W.I.F.H.E (1997 – 1999)
Strand Road, Derry
8 G.C.S.E. Certificates (1992 – 1997 )
St. Peter’s High School Derry
PIPEFITTER (August 2010 – Present Date)
PIPE SERVICE SOLUTIONS, LONDON
• Responsible for the supervision and installation of mechanical services to plantrooms within commercial property, involving positioning boilers, pumps, heat exchanges and associated pipework.
• Carrying out installation of LPHW, CHW and Natural Gas piping associated with plantrooms, including connection to packaged boilers, pumps and air handling plant, within large office blocks at Tower Bridge, London.
• Responsible for the installation of boiler rooms in various schools throughout London. Duties involved positioning and installation of boilers, pumps, associated controls and pipework.
• Worked on the refurbishment of the Hippo Drome Casino in Leicester Square, London. Duties involved the removal of redundant mechanical and plumbing services and installation of new fan coil units and associated LTHW and CHW connections.
PIPEFITTER (November 2006 – August 2010)
MEGAN MECHANICAL, LONDON
• Responsible for working within the new BBC Broadcasting House in central London.
• Working from drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of installations.
• Responsible for working within the refurbishment of the Dorchester hotel in Mayfair, London.
• Installation of LTHW and CHW pipework
• Installation of dry risers
PLUMING (September 2005 – November 2006)
GALAXY PLUMBING, BRISBANE, AUSTRALIA
• Assembled, installed and repaired pipes, fittings and fixtures of heating, water and drainage systems.
• Installed and repaired plumbing fixtures such as sinks, bathtubs, water heaters, hot water tanks and water softeners.
• Ordered supplies and maintained detailed job records.
PLUMBING/PIPEFITTER (September 2003 – September 2005)
PREMIER MECHANICAL, DERRY
• Successfully completing a Mechanical Engineering Services Plumbing Apprenticeship, carrying out many installation in both domestic and commercial properties throughout Derry and Donegal areas.
• Working to increase personal knowledge and develop the ability to work independently.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.