Efficient paralegal who is client focused with an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients. Having the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, dealing confidently with changing and conflicting priorities. Possessing strong business judgment and the ability to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner. I possess a proven ability to help define a company’s direction, achieve goals and optimize it's core business.
Efficient paralegal who is client focused with an ability to build strong relationships with internal and external clients. Having the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure, dealing confidently with changing and conflicting priorities. Possessing strong business judgment and the ability to bring tasks to completion in a timely manner.. I possess a proven ability to help define a company’s direction, achieve goals and optimise its core business. Currently looking for a suitable paralegal position that offers a modern and relaxed working culture along with opportunities for progression.
(February 2015 – May 2015)
6 Degrees Group – Paralegal/ CRM data Analyst
Responsible for reviewing legal contracts and developing technical solutions to ensure the projects are carried out efficiently. Accountable for all aspects of the CRM application project from business analysis to plan management.
• Paralegal/ Data analyst for a large integrated managed data service. Working with confidential due diligence documents and data in relation to consolidating contracts and updating the internal database.
• Investigating contract agreements and data service on CRM and calculating them against spreadsheets
• Critically evaluating information from multiple sources and indicating quality of final analysis while maintaining the database and updating it to ensure safe storage of data
• Evaluate information gathered and determined if they are in compliance with the company’s standards and procedures.
(September 2014 – December 2014)
UK Ministry Of Justice (MOJ) – Legal Administrator
• Preparation for the start of Ministry of Justice Independent Monitoring Board recruitment campaigns
• Correspondence confirming appointment of probationary members and resignations with the maintenance of record management principles.
• Creating and maintaining databases, lists, manuals; completing documents including standard letters, records, registers and statistics with clearly defined information using electronic and paper systems
• Producing information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating campaign preparation
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post, liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation, organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Data entry of applications into the ministry of justice IMB database, scanning filing electronic and hard copies, booking for training events as well as conference details data input
• Reading, researching, reviewing, verifying reports and legal documents, drafting letters, collecting and analysing information, organizing conferences and scheduling couriers.
(August 2014 – September 2014)
Job centre plus – Department for Work and Pensions (DWP)
• Monitoring, reviewing and assessing client progression and maintaining appropriate records in accordance with contractual requirements. Responding to the issues and effecting the required changes to ensure continued success
• Holding and attending regular internal and external meetings to ensure that all programme delivery staff fully understand contractual requirements and provide a quality service
• Applying effective management techniques including work plans, monitoring, communication and target setting to achieve /monitor results and maintain standards.
• Resolving problems and providing solutions to any issues raised by job centre plus and delivery partners while working with colleagues to develop and improve services, while matching these developments to the needs of the clients and the requirements of employers.
• Advising claimants on how to source relevant training courses or qualifications and what funding might be available;
(May 2013 – Sept 2013)
Jdaps Limited – Birmingham – PA to Managing Director
• Provide general secretarial / administration support to senior managers & Directors
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
• Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the managing director;
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
September 2011 – August 2014,
Nottingham Trent University LLB (Hons) in Law – 2:1
Year 1: Law of Contract, Law of Torts with Problem Solving, English Legal System, Public Law, Human Rights, Intellectual property and Constitutional Law.
Year 2: Criminal Law with Mooting, Land Law, European Union Law and Report Writing, Commercial Law and Negotiation, Administrative law, Civil Law
Year 3: Family Law, Medical Law, Criminology and Criminal Justice, Critical legal thinking, International Law, Property Law, Common law and Equity Law.
Sport: I have been a committed member of the netball team throughout university.
Travel: I enjoy experiencing new cultures and have travelled to various parts of the world which has enabled me to gain Specific language skills, cultural awareness and international experience.
Available On Request
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.