I am an accomplished and highly capable Director and General Manager with extensive leadership and management experience in Africa, who uses strategic insight and sharp planning ability to achieve operational excellence and improved business performance.
The following is a brief summary of my relevant skills and experience:
People Management Strong and decisive leadership of multi-cultural and cross-functional teams
Profit Maximisation Achieves maximum profits through strict cost control an
Postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies
Managing Director (November 2004 to December 2011)
Southern Business Solutions (Uganda) Ltd
Responsible for marketing the full range of IBM, Lenovo, Dell and EMC products, Networking and Tripp-Lite Power.
• Streamlined operations, making significant changes to staffing structure at all levels
• Introduced continuous investment in training and development to support business growth objectives
• Drove the introduction of new products and services to penetrate new market sectors including Finance, Government, Utilities, NGOs and Education
• Grew the business by consolidating the base and increasing revenues from existing and new customers
• Prepared business cases, proposals, bid documentation & managed negotiation processes
• Negotiated banking facilities to secure funding for future business development
• Formulated and implemented account development and strategic marketing initiatives
Financial Services Consultant, UK (2000 to 2004)
Director / General Manager (1995 to 2000)
Computer Applications (Uganda) Ltd
Responsible for marketing the full range of IBM products, networking and power protection and SUN systems as an IBM Business Partner
Director (1992 to 1995)
Managed Training Resources Ltd, UK
Responsible for providing training and consultancy services to businesses based in the UK and their associated overseas subsidiaries
• Delivered training on Account Management, Sales Skills, Sales Management & Finance for non Financial Managers through a team of dedicated specialist trainers
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.