A multi skilled, extremely hard working and highly self motivated Support Engineer currently studying for CCNA. Is committed to delivering multiple / complex IT projects within set timeframes, budgets and to a high professional standard. Works well on own initiative with a high level of self responsibility and plays a key role within a successful and productive team.
Aug 2013 – to date SUPPORT ENGINEER, Etel Solutions
• Personally responsible for the provision of 1st line technical support through a variety of mediums, including telephone, email and remotely
• Dealing with project design and management, ensuring the delivery of all projects within set timeframes, budgets and to a high professional standard
• Undertaking data administration, analysis and gathering in addition to supporting users in the use of computer equipment and software systems through the provision of valuable training and advice
• Resolving hardware and software problems in a prompt and knowledgeable manner, escalating the same when required
• Additional activities include network configuration and troubleshooting in Windows and Linux servers, Elastix, Free PBX and asterisk SIP server management / configuration
Sep 2012 – Jun 2013 SUPPORT ENGINEER, Allgent Communications
• Monitoring network activities and IPPBX through network management software in addition to configuring IP –PBX and configuring / maintaining IP Phone
• Providing user training and support on VolP Products, ensuring the efficient transfer of knowledge at all times
• Maintaining and managing a LAN network as well as Open Source CRM and ERP System Administration
Jun 2010 – Aug 2012 SUPPORT ENGINEER, Microcom Technologies
• Fully accountable for the design, staging, configuration, implementation and support for VoIP installations
• Dealing with network analysis, design and support as well as technical and application support and web / software application design
Sep 2008 – Jul 2009 PROFESSIONAL INTERNSHIP, Active Technologies
• Gaining valuable experience in a variety of technical areas, including networking, designing web and software applications, Windows System support and data back up, network support, database management and IT security implementation
Bachelor of Science Honours Degree in Information Systems 2010
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.