A Post Graduate Diploma holder in Hospitality Management from London with an extensive and varied experience of almost 9 years, in retail and service sectors for giants like House Of Fraser, RAC, Scottish Power, Oak Furniture Land, Tata-AIG etc.
Fluent in 3 languages, have a great personality with a terrific presence of mind and has a brilliant sense of customer service. Trained in SAP to operate in Call Centres, with a genuine ability to adapt.
• Successfully passed Professional Post-Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management from Meridian Business School- London (N.C.F.E.) from February 2009 to January 2010.
• Also completed Advanced Diploma (H.N.D.) in Hospitality Management from The College of I.T. & E-Commerce London (U.K.). Studied subjects like Strategic Management, Customer Service, Organisational Behaviour, Economics & Hospitality and Environmental Management in Hospitality from February 2008 to January 2009.
• Completed Diploma in Hospitality Management with a Distinction (Grade A) in the main subject from The College of I.T. & E-Commerce London (U.K.). Studied subjects like Hospitality Management, Marketing, Human Resource Management, (Accounting, Purchasing & Cost Control) and Catering Law from February 2007 to January 2008.
• Passed School leaving examinations (11+12) ‘A’ Levels with Grade ‘B’ from Jodhpur Park Boys School (Calcutta) India in Humanities(Arts) with subjects like English, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography and Vernacular from June 2004 to April 2006.
• Passed class 10th(G.C.S.E.) examinations with Grade ‘B’ from South Point High School (Calcutta) India with subjects like English, Mathematics, Book-keeping, History, Geography, Biology, Vernacular and Physical Science(Physics & Chemistry) in April 2004.
Work Experience – In UK
• Currently working at the OAK FURNITURE LAND (JB GLOBAL) at their Head office as a Case Service Manager.
On a daily basis, am responsible for complaint handling, probing into the issue and coming up with the best possible solutions. Main work is performed on their systems and involves speaking to customers over the phone too.
• Currently working as the Assistant Manager at the CURRY PLACE TANDOORI (5 star) Restaurant in Swindon.
Joined the establishment in April2007 and worked till September 2007 as a Food & Beverage Operative. Then again joined this place in October 2008 and worked till April2009, until moving to London as a Food & Beverage Supervisor with some extra responsibilities and duties. After coming back to Swindon, again started working with this place from September 2009 and am still continuing to do the same. This time, have joined the organisation as an Assistant Restaurant Manager and am still maintaining the same position.
• Worked at the CARPEO for RAC, as a Customer Service Advisor for the RENEWALS & RETENTIONS department.
Main duties involve renewing customer covers and making added recommendations to them, on the basis of their needs and circumstances. Gone through appropriate Systems Training for the ‘Campaign Manager’ software.
• Worked at the CARPEO for SCOTTISH POWER, as a Tele-sales executive from July 2014 to August 2014.
Was involved in Outbound Sales primarily to the non Scottish Power customers. Occasionally had to call up existing Scottish Power customers for up gradation and also to pursue new products and tariffs. Had SAP training.
• Worked at the FOSSIL in Mc Arthur Glen Designer Outlet as a Sales Assistant from November 2012 to January 2013.
• Also worked as a Sales & Fashion Assistant at the HOUSE OF FRASER SWINDON from November 2011 – August 2012.
• Worked as a Restaurant Manager in the ‘KARAHI SPECIAL’ Restaurant in East Hounslow-Middlesex. From May2009-July2009.
Was working as the Restaurant Manager over a couple of months but the owner was having issues with the place and finally that led to a change in the entire management.
• Also worked in The TRAWLERMAN (Fish & Chips) for COACH CATERERS as a Shop-Assistant in West Swindon. From March 2008-October 2008.
Mainly worked over the counter and doing the odds at less busy periods.
• Worked as a Store-Assistant in the WOOLWORTHS Swindon. From October 2007-December 2007.
Was working as an X-mas Temp mainly on tills, but had to do stocking, shelving, price tagging, changing promotional posters and active sales as well.
• Worked as a Crew Member in Mc Donald’s West Swindon Asda Branch. From April 2007-June 2007.
Worked as a Crew Member over the Easter Holidays and a bit over during the vacation time.
• Worked with the THISTLE HOTELS SWINDON as a Food & Beverage Operative. From January 2007-March 2007.
Was placed in their Shelly’s Restaurant mostly in the Breakfast shifts and evenings as well. Had to do a bit of Room-service at times.
• Worked in the POUNDLAND as a Shop-Assistant in Swindon. From November 2006-December 2006.
Was recruited as an X-mas Temp and was mainly placed on the tills doing some Active Sales as well.
• Worked as a Tele-sales Executive for the TATA-AIG Group with INFOCARE-SOLUTIONS (Call Centre) in (Calcutta) India. From March 2006-October 2006.
Was working in the department of the newly launched TATA-AIG Insurance policies, which primarily involved outbound sales with regular sales targets which led to booking appointments with customers to be visited by the field sales executives.
• Worked as a trainee hotelier in the STADEL HOTEL, (Calcutta) India. From November 2005-February 2006.
Was placed in one of the gift shops inside the hotel selling different kinds of attractive and luxury gifts and also souvenirs.
Working knowledge in Microsoft Office Package, Microsoft Word, SAP handling and have great Internet skills, with a good typing speed.
Besides English, I can read, write and speak fluently Hindi and Bengali. I also have start-up communication skills on a basic level in Polish, Portuguese, Urdu and Punjabi.
• Ability to work under pressure, whether individually or being a part of a team.
• Strong Administration and Management skills.
• Sound and strong inter-personal communication skills.
• Self motivated, Proactive and have got confidence to take initiatives.
• To maintain positive relations with others.
• Ability to listen and accept criticism positively and learn from mistakes.
• Have got convincing power and a positive attitude in general.
Goal In Life
To become a responsible and successful person, and one of the best skilled in my chosen profession.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.