In addition to my hands-on engineering experience, I possess a Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Over the years I have become proficient in a number of key areas including, construction planning , activity scheduling , monitoring the site progress , resolving mechanical engineering issues by applying accepted principles ,codes and standards and team management .
Education And Qualifications
Bsc of Mechanical Engineering (Oct 2002 – 2007)
Mutah University Jordan
Saudi Bin Laden Group (SBG), Saudi Arabia (Oct 2009- Present)
Public Building and Airport division (PBAD)
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Jan 2013 – Present)
Makkah – KSA
King Abdullah Bin Abd Al-Aziz Third Extension of Haram –Service Buildings – Shamiyah.
• Construction planning and activity scheduling.
• Preparing submittal and procuring.
• Preparing project / Mechanical design & Engineering work.
• Resolving mechanical engineering issues by applying accepted principles, codes and standards.
• Arranging, evaluation and reviewing subcontractor’s contract.
• Providing technical excellence and standards for the department.
• Prepare work force staffing requirements and process schedules for project.
• Assist in preparing the list of deliverables and estimation for the proposals.
• Preparing shop drawing for main utilities i.e. chillers, pumps .etc.
• Monitoring the site progress.
• Reporting for PM.
Mechanical Project Engineer (Oct 2009 – Jan 2013)
Al-Riyadh – KSA
King Saud University – The Girls Campus.
• Checks & reviews materials equipment to ensure that they are in accordance with the specification.
• Inspects all the mechanical materials delivered to project site for compliance as per approved materials data / samples.
• Checks & reviews shop drawings to ensure that they are in accordance with the design and that are coordinated.
• Carry out regular site inspections.
• Review and monitor contractor’s procedure, practices and progress in site.
• Represent the company at Client, suppliers and contractor’s meetings.
• Reviews contractor’s staff qualification and CV’s to ensure that they are qualified for the project.
• Reviews AS Built drawings and O&M (Operation and Maintenance manuals).
• Witnesses Testing and Commissioning and performance of various plant and pipe systems.
Gulf Co-operation Symbols Amman – Jordan (July 2009 – Oct 2009)
Mechanical Engineer (July 2009 – Oct 2009)
Amman – Jordan
The Embassy of Saudi Arabia in Jordan.
• Preparing shop drawings and following the approval.
• Quantity Surveying and preparing site material.
Voltas International Limited Abu Dhabi – UAE (Aug 2008 – Jun 2009 )
HVAC Site Engineer
Abu Dhabi – UAE (Aug 2008 – Jun 2009 )
Yas Island Motor Racing Track (Formula One).
• Reading and comprehending duct layouts, sectional drawings and plant layouts
• Preparing material take off for ductwork, insulation, volume damper, fire damper and all duct accessories.
• Handle and communicate with site supervisors and foremen.
• Pre-commissioning and commissioning of HVAC system.
Hiba Engineering Establishment Amman – Jordan ( Apr 2007 – Jun 2008)
Mechanical Site Engineer (Apr 2007 – Jun 2008)
Amman – Jordan
King Abdullah II Special Operation Training Centre (KASOTC).
• Review shop drawings.
• Review material submittals.
• Preparing material take off for mechanical and plumbing systems.
• Following the mechanical site inspection.
• Following consultant and specifications procedure to build with well manage construction.
• Contact with contractors.
• Witnessing the testing and commissioning of mechanical systems.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.