An experienced Senior General Manager with extensive commercial, leadership, business development and strategic skills, operates at a senior level to devise & deliver challenging business plans aligned with corporate goals & objectives. Demonstrates high levels of business acuity, devises innovative strategies to streamline global operations and drive process improvements by the application of ‘Lean’ techniques including Six Sigma.
KEY TRANSFERABLE SKILLS
• Automotive management
• General and operational management
• Marketing planning and development
• Training, development and mentoring
• Policies and procedures
• Neuro linguistic program trainer
• Complex problem solving and key decision making
• Reporting and related administration
• Presentation and facilitation • Senior executive level working
• Communication, written and verbal
• Corporate strategic planning and implementation
• Customer satisfaction
• Diverse and multi-cultural
• Organisation and planning
• Financial expertise and budget control
• Bi-lingual in English and Arabic
• Computer literate
1994 to 2016
ABDUL LATIF JAMEEL
2015 to Date: ACTING NSD DIRECTOR
2015 to Date: SENIOR GENERAL MANAGER, NATIONAL SERVICE DIVISION
• Operate within a dual role as Acting NSD Director and Senior General Manager, responsible for leading all strategic development, improvements programme and delivery against challenging operational plans.
• Analyse overall business drivers, goals and future plans to formulate overall strategic plans. Create effective business models for Mechanical, Body & Paint including revenue growth targets and cost efficiency initiatives.
• Spearhead standardisation of operational processes in conjunction with National Field Operation Department and devise methods to maintain sustainability of National Service Division.
• Drive major transformation programmes including the improving of Service Business Reform (SBF) to enable ‘Guest First Every Day’ and actively works to strengthen Customer Retention Activities.
• Review operational budget and sets out KPIs & targets to ensure attainability. Support retail functions by reviewing current marketing campaigns & incentives plans to drive increased revenues.
• Provide invaluable operational and strategic support to Centres & Dealers to strengthen Mechanical, & Body & Paint operations such as Kodawari Design & Planning.
• Utilise advanced ‘Lean’ techniques to resolve operational issues within Toyota Business. Apply Lean Six Sigma techniques and tools to drive performance improvements and increase employee satisfaction levels.
• Manage increases to productivity and utilisation levels. Produce monthly reports detailing key metrics relating to market share, overall productivity levels and resource utilisation statistics.
• Conduct full review Incentive & promotional policies for Service Advisors, technicians and Service Managers to incorporate GDI into the schemes aligned with CS mindset “No Growth without CS improvement”.
Drove implementation of Complete Customer satisfaction (CCS) across all Centres (Dealer Satisfaction Scores).
Set up a process for VOG / MOCI Complaints reduction (Promote SGA based on VOG Feedback).
Managed pilot of JD Power Certification for one ALJ Centre.
Deployed Quality Assurance Program across five ‘A-Class’ Centres and six ‘Premium’ Centres.
Led Kodawari Certification &Sustainability /ITQAN activities for eight Mechanical centres.
Developed and sustained DPOS Certification for five dealers and supported the setting up of one DOJO Centre.
Managed the successful ‘Pilot’ implementation of Develop & Deploy “My Toyota” CRM.
Spearheaded CAPEX reduction initiative relating to Equipment & Tools Management.
Safeguarded 100% “Compliance with Commercial Agency Law and “Compliance with Anti-Competition Law”.
Oversaw a number of continuous improvement programmes including:
o Introduction of Paint Less Dent Removal Technique (PDR)
o Strengthening of Distributor Field Operations Team
o Wholesaler Staff Training Programme
o TSM KODAWARI Body & Paint Certification
o ‘Fix it right’ Initiatives
o Wholesaler Evaluation Development
o Kodawari Implementation in Lexus Hamra
2009 to 2012: FIELD OPERATION GENERAL MANAGER
• Primarily responsible for driving business development across Field Operations. Reported to Director of After Sales Service and led a team of Regional General Managers.
• Redesigned key operational processes across ALJ distributor network to reduce lead-times, improve operations and ensured exacting levels of service.
• Communicated and planned activities related to dealer compliance to Toyota Service Marketing (TSM) standards and ensured that the planned number of dealers was evaluated on schedule, to drive renewal of certifications.
• Visited dealers on a regular basis to create awareness of service standards and to ensure that they “buy-in” to the service programs and products that ALJ and TMC proposed.
• Led a number of key programmes and initiatives to drive professional development. Address technical issues being experienced across distributor network and liaised with technical teams to drive resolution.
Successfully increased the distributor infrastructure at various locations through the effective redesigning of processes to achieve smooth operations.
Managing processes and driving forward success to decrease lead-time.
Significantly reduced Muda (waste) and stagnation.
Oversaw the new B&P Apprentice Program Project improving Saudization Percentage level.
Promoted infrastructure standardisation and sustainment of service operation and process by appling TPS.
Implemented Equipment Management System to improve equipment utilisation and Technician productivity.
Created Model Centre Activities at Mega Jeddah, Mega Faisaliyah on Process, 5S, Safety, and Quality.
Established a new B&P Service Advisors Certification process with ACCL.
2007 to 2009
ICT KAIZEN MANAGER
TOYOTA MOTOR CORPORATION (TMC) JAPAN
• Acted as a Corporate Instructor for Toyota, held workshops and implemented a new after sales programme training. Developed a number of Service Improvement Projects to improve quality at Toyota Japan Dealers.
Established B&P Toyota’s Production System (TPS) at Toyota Egypt, India, and Saudi Arabia ‘Lean System’
Improved productivity through upskilling and attended technical/management trainings in Japan, (Toyota Service Marketing) TSM Basic & TSM Advance, Kaizen man, TPS, Quality Management, Strategy Hoshin Kanri, Used Car sales and Reconditioning workshop, B&P shop management.
Utilised elemental concepts as Genchi Gembutsu, TPS, JIT, Heijunka, Flow Process, SOP, PDCA, 5S & 6 Sigma.
2006 to 2007 CENTRE GENERAL MANAGER, KHOBAR
• Managed the Khobar centre departments comprising of sales, service, parts, accessories and used cars.
• Achieved new records for sales and parts as well as the highest sales in the Kingdom.
2005 to 2006 SERVICE MANAGER
• Oversaw operations regarding facilities, personnel, marketing, customer satisfaction/retention, gross sales/net profit, and ensured adherence to company mission, vision, values and procedures.
• Systematically redesigned operational practices to reduce expenses; utilised used marketing initiatives to improve productivity and profitability along with Kaizen activities by design, specific tools and equipment.
• Oversaw the recruitment process through selection, interviews and assessments.
• Drove forward team achievements through appropriate personnel selection, placement and skills distribution as well as upskilled and trained where required.
• Completed regular performance monitoring evaluations to motivate employees and achieve productivity.
DETAILS OF EARLIER EMPLOYMENT CAN BE PROVIDED UPON REQUEST
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
Certificates Communication, International Toastmaster
Tyre Companies, ALJ Partners, ICI, Sikkens
Government Sector and Private Sector, Q12 and Strengths Finder, Gallup University
Management Training Toyota Service Marketing (TSM), Basic, TSM Advance, Kaizen Man, Toyota Production System (TPS), Quality Management, Strategy Hoshin-Kanri, Customer Relation, Service Advisor Program, Service management, Finance, Project Management & Finance, Six Sigma, Risk Management, Doing Business in Chaina.
MBA (Global) Manchester Business School, Manchester, current study
MBA (Mini) Strategic Global Marketing and Management Certificate, Thunderbird University, 2013
BA Business Administration, AUL (The American University in London), 2004
Diploma Marketing Management, IMIT (The Institute of Industrial Management and IT), Dhahran, 2000
Diploma NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Program), INLPTA (International Neuro Linguistic Program), 1999
Diploma Automobile, Industrial Institute, 1992
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.