I am a highly accomplished banking analyst with keen understanding of business of banking including loan sales and services, proper credit underwriting, bank accounting methods and various banking regulations. Substantial track record of effectiveness processing credit investigations and analyzing financial statements of individuals and business to determine degree of risk involved in extending credit to borrowers.
Education And Qualifications
MBA in Finance and Marketing (2007)
LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT – New Delhi, India (Awarded First Distinction)
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication (2003)
F.E.T. AGRA COLLEGE – Uttar Pradesh, India
Intensive 4-week financial modeling and valuation training program (February 2013)
Investment Banking Institute Houston, Texas
Advanced Certification as Income Tax Preparer/ Neighborhood Tax Centre, Volunteer Dec (2012-March,2013 ;Feb,2014-Apr,2014)
To provide free income tax preparation for families up to income of 55,000$
Professional Certifications: Certification in Compliance Requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, Fully Credit Trained (TCB Woodlands, TX)(Texas Champion Bank, Texas )
Senior Credit Analyst (10/2013 – 01/2014)
TEXAS CHAMPION BANK, Houston, Texas
• Underwrite credit relationships that are typically ranging in size from $250,000 to $10MM while serving as a mentor to less experienced credit analysts in terms of developing their financial skills in a commercial bank setting.
• Perform credit analysis including: quantitative risk assessment, loan structuring, financial statement analysis and projections, industry and business risk evaluation, and management assessment.
• Present final approvals on completed credit requests to the officers Credit Committee.
• Utilized varied Excel models for collateral coverage test, mortgage analysis, covenant compliance and borrowing base analysis
• Preparation of Loan packages and review of credit underwriting policies.
• Help the bank in transitioning to a new Software which aimed at automating the credit lending processes.
Credit Analyst (1/2013 – 09/2013)
TEXAS COMMUNITY BANK, Houston, Texas
• Review, Spread and analyze business financial statements, for various commercial loans, ranging from Real Estate Loans, to Revolving Lines of Credit, for amounts between $100,000 to $400,000.
• Appraise and underwrite commercial and consumer borrowers, prepare global consolidation based on tax returns and/or financial statements.
• Prepare impairment analysis for the loan portfolio department.
• Meticulously monitor loan exceptions and collect loan policy exceptions from clients.
• Responsible for preparing a quarterly Commercial Real Estate Stress Test Report for loan portfolio.
• Preparing Loan packages and review of credit underwriting policies.
• Working Knowledge of following banking software and programs on a daily basis: CASH Insight, Identify, Fiserv, and Premier.
• Help in preparation of Allowance for Loan and Lease Loss report quarterly to determine the amount of reserves the bank must keep to cover potential losses from problem loans
Senior Credit Manager (1/2011 – 11/2012)
RELIGARE FINVEST LIMITED, Delhi, India
• Leverage deep command of underwriting policies / processes and of FinnOne web-based global banking product to conduct risk analyses of proposed retail home loans and loans against property. Meet with clients at workplaces to compile and verify financial data; analyze industries at the macro level to predict impact of revenue trends upon loan portfolios. Prepare board notes for high-value cases look for possible risks and suggest mitigates; meticulously monitor loan delinquency and initiate corrective actions based on portfolio indicators. To ensure best services by achieving the target turnaround time.
• Working knowledge of Loan Operating System used in lending process
Deputy Credit Manager (2/2010 – 12/2010)
DEUTSCHE POSTBANK AG HOME FINANCE LTD., Delhi, India
• Held bottom-line accountability for administering housing and non-housing portfolios. Performed rigorous credit appraisals of loan applications for existing and prospective risk exposure; monitored compliance of loan disbursement process with bank’s credit policies. Trained sales and credit officers in rising policies; provide post-sales support to assist teams in achieving target numbers and providing superior customer service to mortgage applicants .Scrutinizing relevant documents
Branch Manager (3/2008 – 1/2010)
INDIABULLS FINANCIAL SERVICES LIMITED, Delhi, India
Optimized operations for high-volume banking branch. Defined targets for sales production and for portfolio remediation; structured and tracked effectiveness of disbursement process. Diligently analyzed credit risks of potential clients to inform underwriting of home loans; ensured strict compliance of underwriting activities with all governing policies and regulations. Adeptly handled securitization process with CitiFinancial and HDFC.
Management Trainee (5/2007 – 2/2008)
CENTURION BANK OF PUNJAB, Delhi, India
Honed expertise in management, with scope of responsibilities that included sales staff hiring, training, oversight, and mentoring. Conveyed established sales objectives to 11-member sales team; trained members in winning sales and customer service strategies for credit card, personal loan, and insurance products. Partnered with collection and credit departments to fine-tune risk and loss mitigation efforts. Aggressively prospected and secured accounts with corporate clients.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.