A highly motivated individual, with a strong sales and customer service background. My experiences within business development and sales has allowed me to successfully achieve my targets with confidence and sustain relationships with my clients. Having worked in different countries has given me the wealth of knowledge to adapt to different cultures within in the working environment.
JHQ Rhiendalen Germany 9 GCSE’s inc. English &
Windsor School 1991 – 1996 Maths
Bournemouth & Poole College GNVQ L & T pass
Intel IPI – This course consisted of product training across the entire Intel product
range with focal points on networking availability, server architecture and desktop
systems. This training has given me an in depth understanding of Intel and general
architecture of IT systems.
This training covered Windows operating systems including 98, ME,
2000 Pro & Server and Windows XP Home & Professional. Also covered was the
office productivity of Office XP SBE & Professional.
April 2012 – December 2013 Broker for
Global Spirit Merchants
• My role as a broker was to indentify new prospects via cold calling, networking and any other means of marketing to give portfolio advice.
• Sell the concept either on the phone, one to one meetings.
• Regular presentations to groups ranging from two to forty plus prospective and existing clients.
May 2011 –March 2012 Associate Consultant for
The Henley Group
• My role was to source new prospects and build up a network of people for my team manger
• Successfully close deals
• Planning regular network events via social media
• Hold regular seminars to discuss current market trends.
May 2nd 2006 – April 2011 Business Development Manager & Senior Investment Property Broker
• In charge of sourcing new developments worldwide to suit our existing clients criteria and to enhance their portfolio
• Attract new clients from the middle east and the rest of the world and to educate them in buying outside of their comfort zone.
• Worked with several worldwide Developers selling for investment as well as lifestyle, to the UK, US & Middle Eastern Markets, by Inspection trips, walk-in’s, referrals, over the telephone, and also exhibitions in the UK.
• The countries which I have marketed and sold successfully are Egypt, Brazil, Cyprus, Dubai, USA, Portugal, Bulgaria, UK and Spain just to name a few.
• Selling off plan, re-sales, key ready solutions, distressed, as well as land with and without planning permissions and helping my clients through the legal process, construction. Also there exit strategies.
September 12th 2005 – 1st April 2006 Sales Executive for
Marriott Vacation Club International (Club Son Antem Mallorca)
• As a Sales Executive selling to pre – qualified clients on site at the Resort along with being allocated a number of existing owners to call off site.
• To capitalise on sales I proactively contacted clients that did not purchase on the day, managing to secure more business.
• I was also responsible for all my clients after sale care until the Account was closed and paid in full, building a lasting relationship.
• Customer service played a big part in my sales going forward. I was part of a team of 20 + having a monthly target to achieve along with having individual targets weekly.
February 7th 2005 – September 1st 2005 Cross Sector Sales Specialist for
Routeco Information Technology Ltd
• My role as Cross Sector Sales Specialist was to Develop New Business in all Sectors through cold calling and proactive account identification
• Responsibility of being Account Manager to Routeco’s largest account, selling to 22 Branches throughout UK.
• Whilst here I also widened Routeco’s product range by bringing on and developing a Mobile Data Communication Portfolio using minimum resource but showing excellent margins
May 30th 2004- January 05 Sales Controller / Store Manager for
Phones 4 U Limited
• Responsible for an internal sales team of 9 people. Working within the retail sales market.
• Trained and passed on my knowledge and experience to my team which resulted into at times an increase of profit by 25% of target.
• Whilst at Phones 4 U I had furthered my knowledge of sales which now includes the retail market along with corporate, direct and the education markets and having been successful at motivating my team and hitting monthly targets I feel that my time here has been beneficial to my career.
May 2001 – May 28th 2004 Sales Account Manager
Pars Technology Limited
• As a Sales Account Manager, I worked within Pars to develop new accounts and target new accounts through cold calling and proactive account identification.
• My market awareness and knowledge of business issues has allowed me to define a clear sales pitch and working closely with marketing and purchasing have continued to develop strategic partnerships with some of the larger component manufacturers.
• I was also responsible as Account Manager for two of the companies’ largest accounts.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.