I'm an expert Project Manager, with international and consolidated experiences in managing design & build Civil and Industrial turnkey construction Projects, including green field factories, Hospitals and luxury High-Rise buildings.
I've experience in managing large teams of people but I can also work individually.
I'm actually looking for new long term Worldwide opportunities
2007 to present
INSO S.p.A. General Contractor part of “Società Italiana per Condotte d’Acqua” Group, third Italian construction group with a turnover exceeding €1B / year, internationally active in the following sectors: civil-construction, health, infrastructure, industrial and service.
Position: Senior Project Manager
Overall in charge for the assigned projects including: Technical part of Projects – Finance – Cost control – Client management – Planning – Procurement – Design – Organization – Construction – Site operation – Quality.
Furthermore while Country Manager: management of the issues related to Projects involving Local Authorities, Banks, commercial and financial matters.
Main projects managed:
• 2011-2014 Deputy Contractor Representative / Project Manager: design & built of “ZLOTA 44” luxury residential 200m HIGH RISE BUILDING in Warsaw, Poland, designed by the Architect Daniel Libeskind, USA. The tower is made in reinforced concrete, steel, and aluminum facades, with: 2 underground parking levels, 10 above ground levels for retail and parkings and 45 floors of apartments. Tot. 57 floors (www.zlota44tower.com). Client ORCO, Consultant Hill international. – Net Value € 100M.
• 2009-2010 Project Manager / Country Manager: design and built of “ST. LUCIA NEW NATIONAL HOSPITAL”, St. Lucia, W.I. – Hospital of 16,000 m2 with 150 beds, operation theatres, dialysis, laboratories, external facilities, infrastructures; furniture and medical equip. excl. (www.finance.gov.lc/ programmes/view/50). Client: European Community and St. Lucia Government, Consultant Sir Friedrick Snow & Partners, London. Net Value € 37M.
• 2007-2009 Project Manager: construction and part of design of “PALACOOP BIELLA”, Biella Italy, a covered and conditioned Sport Palace for multipurpose use consisting of a 5000 m2 covered arena for more than 5000 sits plus restaurants, conference rooms, internal and external facilities and infrastructures (http://www.inso.it/progetti.php?anaid=44). Built-up area 10.000 m2 Client: Nova Coop, Consultant Studio Simete, Torino, Italy – Net Value € 14M.
Further Projects / experiences:
• 2014-2015 Cost Manager for a Consortium in charge for the design and built of the EMERGENCY HOSPITAL in Lecce, Italy, consisting of a seismic insulated reinforced concrete and steel structure of 2 underground and 5 aboveground floors. The hospital includes: 330 beds 16 operation theatres, trauma center, TAC, ECO, MRI, dialysis, laboratories, external facilities and infrastructures. Fully furnished with medical equipments. Total built-up area 60.000m2. Client: ASL Lecce – Net Value € 65M.
• 2010 Project Manager: design and built of HOSPITAL REFURBISHMENT in Arezzo, Italy. Refurbishment of part of hospital including: internal finishing, electrical, mechanical and low current systems, roofing, supply of new operation theaters and medical equipment. The project was held during the normal operation of the hospital. Client ASL Arezzo – Net Value € 8M.
2005 – 2007
DOMOPAN SA / DOMOPAN QATAR – Multinational Company specialized in design and realization of turnkey industrial facilities, automated production lines.
Position: Project Manager
Coordinating and managing of all activities of Project management including: Planning & Programming, design, economic, organization, procurement, operation, sourcing, startup.
Furthermore while Deputy General Manager supporting the local General Manager for startup and organization of local business unit (personnel selection, procedures definition, training of the new staff, raw materials procurement, etc.) and responsible for the startup of the production plant.
Main projects managed:
• 2006-2007 Project Manager & Deputy General Manager design and built of DOMOPAN QATAR INDUSTRIAL FACILITY, Doha, Qatar. A Turnkey industrial facility, consisting of several steel sheds, offices, internal and external infrastructures, machinery and automation lines. Built-up area 15.000 m2, Client: Domopan Qatar – Net Value € 15M.
• 2005-2006 Project Manager design and built of DOMOPAN UAE INDUSTRIAL FACILITY, Ras al Kaima, UAE. A Turnkey industrial facility, consisting of several steel sheds, offices, internal and external infrastructures, machinery and automation lines. Built-up area 10.000 m2. Client: Domopan Gulf – Net Value € 11M.
Further assignments / experiences:
2005 Head of the technical office: in charge for design, testing and realization of machinery and automated production lines for the production of panels and steel frames dedicated to construction business, Italy.
2005 Head of Procurement Office: In charge for the procurement office in the headquarters, Italy.
2001 – 2004
P.E.C. ITALIA S.r.l. – Engineering Company specialized in design and realization of electromechanical systems, machinery and special equipment for FINMECCANICA GROUP, in the fields of: defense, aeronautic, aerospace and transportation.
2003 – 2004 Project Leader
Direct interface with clients – coordination of the mechanical engineering design activities of mechanical systems and components – Project management & project control – management of internal designers and consultants – Coordination of multidisciplinary teams of designers.
2002 – 2003 Structural Engineer and Designer
In charge for the structural calculation and design of machinery, equipment and mechanical components for defense, aerospace industry.
2001 – 2002 Junior Mechanical Designer
2000 – 2001~
NAVAL ACADEMY of Leghorn – Technical corps
Position: officer: Midshipman
2001- 2004 – Ph.D. “Advanced structural calculation”– University of Pisa, Italy
1999 – Master Degree in Engineering – University of Pisa
From 1992 to 1999 winner of “Pisa University Scholarship Award”, for 6 consecutive years.
– Project Manager Professional – PMP® – certified by Project Management Institute
– Qualified as Chartered Engineer – member of Order of the Engineers in Italy
– Qualified as Coordinator of the Safety on civil job sites under Italian Law.
Italian mother tongue, English fluent, French scholastic.
Main Professional Skills
Solid technical background, managing and motivating people, advanced planning and controlling skills developed in an international environment, deep economic and financial analysis skills, consolidated negotiation and commercial capabilities. Able to manage complex civil and industrial Projects safely and with high quality standards.
Mature experience in project/design optimization to reduce costs and execution time.
Accustomed to manage high level contacts with clients, public and government Institutions, external companies and subcontractors.
Concreteness, effectiveness, emotional stability, resistant to stress.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.