Over 25 years of Solid Chemical Engineering Experience.
Extensive onshore oil & gas as well as oil refining experience (Refining and Utility Units).
Carried out feasibility studies, Scope of Work, Conceptual Design, GOSP modifications, PreFEED, FEED, Detailed Design and Construction and Strart-Up for many existing and new oil and gas projects for Waha Oil Company (Libya). Hands-on experience in all aspects of onshore gas field process engineering including process simulations (HYSYS,HYSIM)
Education And Qualifications
Master Degree in Chemical Engineering
Baghdad University, Iraq
Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
Baghdad University, Iraq
Process Engineer (2014-Present)
• Responsible for all aspects o he process engineering during the conceptual, Pre-Feed Study, FEED, Detailed Design, Construction and Start-up Phases
• Reviewed and evaluated on energy processes, engineering documents such as technical reports, equipment specifications and data sheets prepared by Engineering consultants
• Reviewed Process Simulations, Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), Plot Plans and Piping and Instrument Drawings (P&ID’s)
• Reviewed tender packages for long lead items (energy and process aspects)
• Provided energy and process input to the relevant sections for the Field Development Plan and the Design Basis Memorandum
• Carried out process simulation, technical, and economical studies to identify possible options for Oil and Gas development facilities
• Managed all aspects of energy and process detailed design and liaised with government agencies to ensure GSA requirements are met
• Attended Design Review and HAZOP meetings
• Ensured all necessary aspects of energy and process safety are defined in the Design Basis Memorandum and also further ensured that these requirements are adhered to by the contractors during all phases of the design
• Performed accident investigations and determined the root causes for wide range of processes
• Enhanced the performance of existing production facilities and issued the required work orders and safety procedures for modification implementation
• Ensured that all applicable process related environmental regulations are followed by the contractors
• Provided process/control input and advice as required during the construction, commissioning and start-up phases of the project
• Presented process presentations as requested during the project to management and shareholders
• Attended weekly meetings with other members of the Development team and ensured that energy and process problems and requirements that need input from other disciplines and departments are fully explained and expedited
• Undertake any other energy and process related work as assigned from time to time
Process Engineer / Process Engineering Specialist (2011-2014)
Pro-Knowledge Australia, Oman
Process Engineer (2008-2010)
Worley Parson, Calgary, AB and North Africa, Libya
Process Engineer (2005-2008)
Teknica UK, United Kingdom and Libya
Process Engineer ( 1999-2005)
Azzawiya Oil Refining Company, Libya
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.