I have 9+ Years diversified Experience in the field of Commissioning, Process, Turnover, Operation and Maintenance. I am also well experienced in preparing technical / commercial proposals in response to tender invitations, conducted job risk assessments, prepared method statements for different activities, well understands the P&ID, PFD, General arrangement, Isometrics, plans, Sectional drawings, 3D and data sheets. Lead the team of multinationals sub ordinates (supervisors/Engineers) the workf
Education and Qualifications
B. E. Chemical University Of the Punjab.(2003-07) First Class with Distinction (81%)
HSSC Government College Okara (2001-03) First Class (76%)
SSC F.G Boys High School (1999-00) First Class (74%)
Commissioning & Startup Engineer (January 2014 – Till Date)
SADARA Chemical, Jubail. Saudi Arabia (SMP KBR)
• Making improvements to and offering advice about commissioning procedures and operational procedures.
• Scheduling and coordinating work to tight deadlines with EPC and PMT
• Focusing on contractual requirements implementation to achieve timely and safely PTOA.
• Review of EPC received deliverables like system definition, system register, generic pre-comm. procedure, system marked up P&ID’s, 3D’s and electrical & instrument procedures along with their respective focal points.
• Issuing biweekly C&SU reports along with updated status from construction, pre-comm. & commissioning and operation readiness for management review.
• Organizing weekly, daily and as per obligation meetings with EPC and PMT to align pre-commissioning, document handover, record book, and turnover dispute issues resolution.
• Maintaining a tracing record for commissioning and operation binders, training schedule for operation folks in collaboration with technical advisors
• Review of Mechanical Completion Dossiers, Certificate and agreed Exception List; submitted for approval by EPC through PMT
• Utilizing Develop database (SDB) of punch item for commissioning department ,update and tacking of it, forwarding of items to Punch List Coordinator for integration in Project Punch System
• Arranging various audits in collaboration with focal points like ESRA audit for MCC, HVAC, Battery Room, PIB, and SRR for the overall facility and PSSR for the overall facility along with each discipline lead and external auditors.
• Witnessing of all pre-comm. activities along with discipline representatives and as per Aramco setting standards like cleaning matrix.
Commissioning Engineer/Turnover Coordinator ( December 2010 – January 2014)
Olayan Descon Industrial Company Ltd (ODICO), Jubail. Saudi Arabia
Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Company (SATORP) (Sep 2012 – Dec 2013)
Package 2B: Package consist of 3 Sulfur Recovery Units, 3 Sour Water Stripper units, 1 Fuel Gas Treatment Unit, 3 Substations and 3 Process Interface Buildings.
• Assisting the project manager in achieving project milestones of construction, commissioning and startup plans.
• Handling project engineering and scope management from construction phase up to the commissioning and ready for initial startup, reviewing, supervising and approving engineering execution works performed by EPCC Contractors & subcontractors.
• Verifying the subsystems limits, reviewing subsystem marked up drawings, identifying pre-commissioning and commissioning activities required for subsystem completion, verifying the check lists for the test packs.
• With the assistance of field supervisors and engineers, ensuring that the works are completed on schedule with the company quality specifications.
• During project transformation from construction phase to commissioning phase guiding contractor for compilation of mechanical completion dossiers ensuring the handover documents are complete and approved.
• Reviewing and approving pre-commissioning and commissioning schedules, operational test procedures for rotating equipment’s, complex loops control descriptions, Intermediate operating procedures and procedures for critical commissioning activities.
• Assisting the Commissioning Manager in achieving pre-commissioning, commissioning milestones and effective utilization of the resources and for systems handover activities.
• In the absence of commissioning manager acted as commissioning manager, communicated with project manager, client operation team lead and representatives of the contractor.
• Participation/leading commissioning meetings on a weekly basis, identifying areas of concern with respect to progress of the Project and recommending the corrective actions wherever required and executing when directed by company.
• Coordination of the turnover walkthroughs of the project systems at different phases like Ready for commissioning, Ready for Start Up and Pre-startup Safety Review walkthroughs, reviewing the received punches, finalizing the categories and ensuring the contractors incorporate in to ICAPS and punches are closed before the handover of the systems.
Sahara Petrochemical Company Polyethylene Plant(SAHARA) (Dec 2010 – Jan 2012)
• Review and update pre-commissioning plan accordingly with QA/QC system and client standards.
• Developing and preparation of pre-commissioning systems and detailed procedures for flushing, blowing, lube oil systems flushing, chemical cleaning/pickling of process lines of compressors, leak test, `inerting etc. accordingly with client standards and comments; submitted to review, comments and approval to Comm. Manager and client organization; Reinstatement procedure for system.
• Develop and prepare inspection and test reports for pre-commissioning activities and forwarding to Comm. Manager and QA&QC Manager for review, comments, approval and integration in QA&QC plan for pre-commissioning and commissioning.
• Planning and scheduling of activities in collaboration with Process & Utilities engineer, estimation of manpower, equipment’s and materials necessary for each activity. Forwarding to management for approval and to construction contractor.
• Reviewing and checking of materials, chemicals inventory for pre-commissioning activities and spare parts from equipment suppliers.
• Define and prepare the segregation of systems for early production with related procedure for system isolation and tagging procedures for live systems. Develop and prepare of work permit procedure for pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in tight collaboration with HSE department of company and client; implement of logbooks for isolation (electrical, piping, mechanical and instrumentation equipment) with establishment of responsibilities.
• Prepare documentation necessary, in collaboration with Process & Utilities engineer, for work package specification such as chemical cleaning, pickling, passivation and leak & inertisation of systems; selection of qualified subcontractors for this specific activities and proposal to management for acceptance and approval.
• Tracking, checking of activities progress; analyzing of delayed activities and finding new solution, with team members and subcontractor personnel, to improve activities progress.
• Involved with QA&QC, inspection departments of company and client for inspection, testing and signing off of vessels, motors, pumps, compressors pre-commissioning and commissioning forms; participate with client organization to obtain final acceptance of ready of start-up from local authorities of systems such as firefighting, sewer, and portable systems.
• Preparation of Mechanical Completion Dossiers, Certificate and agreed Exception List; submission for approval to construction contractor, company and client organization.
• Develop database of punch item for commissioning department; update and tacking of it; forwarding of items to Punch List Coordinator for integration in Project Punch System
• Assure technical assistance for commissioning and start-up of units on request of client operation group.
Process/Project Engineer (Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning) (October. 2009 to December 2010)
ENGRO EnVen 1.3 Ammonia Urea Single Train Project (DEL SMP)
• Responsible for the Supervision, Implementation, Planning and Completion of Pre commissioning and commissioning activities in designated areas
• System line flushing/ air blowing/ Steam blowing/Lube Oil flushing/drying out.
b.) System tightness test for piping and equipment’s.
c.) Line check and walk down as per P&ID.
d.) System & Test Pack walk down.
• Preparation of document/ procedure intended for site pre-commissioning application.
• Coordination with construction section for the release of test pack and system completion prior to pre-commissioning and commissioning activities.
• Inspection of all Vessels & Columns with Consultant Sanmprogetti Engineering B.V (SP)
• Carried out mechanical run-in test of Steam turbine driven Compressors and pumps
• Coordinate with commissioning manager and client during commissioning / pre- commissioning activities in the site
• Supervision of manpower during preparation of steams blowing, cooling water system, instrument air system, etc.
• Coordination with VENDOR`S regarding equipment start-up and loop checking, Hydrogenator and Reforming Unit functional test, Reformer Catalyst Loading (Primary& Secondary),Ammonia Converter, Hydrogenator , Desulphurizer, HTSC,LTSC etc.
Process Engineer ( Jan 2007 to Oct 2009)
Suraj Fertilizer Company Ltd, Sahiwal,
• Supervision of plant equipment’s maintenance in Sulfuric Acid plant (Pumps, Blowers, Heat Exchangers, Belt conveyors, Fans, Vibro feeders.
• Regularly monitoring the equipments for vibration or for any other abnormality and taking preventive actions as required.
• Reading and Understanding the scope of work, P&IDs, isometric, equipment drawings and structural drawing.
• Maintenance of Acid Plant Equipment. (Pipe Lines, Pumps, Heat exchangers, Blower).
• Coordinating during Plant breakdown period by arranging required materials, resources and Directing.
• Supervising inspection of the Quality Work carried out by Contract Workers for the Work assigned directing the kind of work to be carried out for the occurred failure in the Machine.
• Daily Planning for Carrying out Maintenance Jobs in SSP Plant/GSSP Plant/Effluent Treatment Plant/Acid Plant.
• Planning on MS Project for routine maintenance and reporting the progress to the management.
• Worked as shift Engineer for 6 months for carrying out the preventive maintenance jobs in shifts.
• Creation of Job packages and compilation of job scope details for Annual major shutdown.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.