An accomplished, extremely hard working and highly self motivated Process Engineer with more than five years’ progressive experience within the oil and gas industry. Has a proven track record in the development and execution of complex / multiple process engineering activities and projects, developing the ability to utilise HYSYS in simulating processes.
Education And Qualifications
MSc Chemical Process Engineering (University College London, UK) (2011)
Received the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Postgraduate Scholarship Award
BSc Chemical Engineering (University of Benin, Nigeria) (2006)
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) (2013)
Reading – 6.5,Writing – 7.0,Listening – 7.5,Speaking – 7.5,Overall – 7.0
PROCESS ENGINEER (2012 – To Date)
Petrofac International Ltd
• Playing an instrumental role within the Process Engineering Onshore & Offshore Engineering & Construction unit, responsible for the accurate and timely preparation of a variety of engineering documentation, such as:
• Technical Document Register (TDR), Assisting in the organisation and preparation of the Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s), Process Block Flow Diagrams (BFD’s), Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s) and Utility Flow Diagrams (UFD’s)
• Additionally preparing Heat and Material Balance, Process Safety Diagrams, Material Selection Flow Diagrams (MSD’s), Equipment data sheets, Process Philosophies and other diagrams and documents when requested
• Preparing equipment and line lists, instrument data sheets, utilities summaries, hydraulic calculations and equipment sizing calculations, including KOD & Separators, among others
• Performing Pump & Line Hydraulics as well as Compressor Sizing and Turbo Expander, in addition to organising the issuance of engineering drawings and technical documents for IDC’s
• Providing valuable assistance in start-up and commissioning as well as being proactively involved in the Engineering Design for Production & Separation facilities, PWT, Gas Processing facilities, Utility systems and Water Injection Clusters
Department of Chemical Engineering (2010 – 2012)
University College London
• Spending a year in this Department whilst studying for Masters degree, gaining valuable experience and in-depth knowledge within a number of different areas, including:-
•Two-phase flow in pressurized pipelines transporting multi component hydrocarbon mixtures using PIPETECH and horizontal pipeline simulation with isothermal steady state flow PIPETECH
• Pressure drop calculations in fluid particle systems and Flow Assurance using FLOWMASTER, Flare & Relief system (FLARENET)
•Safety incident investigation & conducted HAZID/HAZOP studies for the Projects
•Advance Safety and Loss prevention for BP VAM plant in Hull City, UK
JUNIOR PROCESS ENGINEER (2006 – 2010)
Frugo Engineering Consultants
• Working on a number of different projects, including;
-Front End Engineering Design (FEED) of Ubagira Tank Farm and Crude Oil Pipeline Project
• Co-generating the PFDs and P&IDs for the crude oil tanks and utilities systems with other engineers as well as carrying out the sizing of the crude oil pipelines and export pumps
• Undertaking the preparation of the process line list for the facility, carrying out plant performance test and developing documentation for line and equipment tagging procedures
• Reviewing P&IDs, calculation notes and process reports
-Detailed Engineering Design (DED) of USAN Deep Water Development, and Full Field Development FFD Project
• Prepared piping and instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), PFDs and UFDs and project progress spreadsheet for the management team, utilised for tracking project progress
• Ensuring consistent conformity of the Isometric drawings with the process P&IDs as well as designing and sizing pressure safety valves (PSVs), PSV inlet and outlets
• Regularly liaising with other discipline engineers in expediting the progress of the project, ensuring completion of the same on time, within budget and to a high quality standard
GENERAL ENGINEER (2005 – 2006)
ExxonMobil Nigeria Limited
• Working closely and collaboratively with Process Plant Engineers in effectively monitoring the daily smooth operations of the plant and as part of team responsible for developing availability/reliability system for a network of pipeline transporting gases
• Carrying out routine pigging operation on pipelines and gas testing during operations as well as preparing production reports from terminal receipts and production from oil fields
• Playing an instrumental role within safety incident investigation and conducting HAZID / HAZOP studies for the process unit
• Receiving hands-on training in simulation tools, such as HYSYS, CASCADE, HTRI and MATLAB
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.