I am currently a South African Citizen, living in South Africa. In my quest for continual growth and personal development I am looking for an opportunity to work abroad to gain more knowledge and experience. I am a good PA and know the importance of client / customer satisfaction. I know how to deal with people in a professional manner and my experience in function planning has made me a good and efficient organiser who pays special attention to detail. I am a team player and dedicated worker.
Education and Qualifications
O’Level : English, Maths & Art
ISO 9001:2008 Internal Auditor
Future Systems Quality Training: ISO 9002
South African Photography Institute Diploma of Professional Photography
Computer skills for Windows : Word, Excel & PPT
Schwarzkopf Professional : Diploma – Retail Course 91%
Diploma – Bronze Colour Course 97 %
Diploma – Silver Colour Course 98%
Diploma – Colour Masters Course 80%
Seta Services : Module 1 for hairdressing – Theory & Practical
Module 3 for hairdressing – Theory & Practical
Module 5 for hairdressing – Theory & Practical
2012 – To Present Filvent (Pty) Ltd
Position: Internal Auditor ISO 9001:2008 / Projects Administrator
• All Tender documentation and submissions
• Responsible for all maintenance of ISO documentation, quality control, procedures, internal auditing and customer satisfaction.
• Assistant to Managing Director, Operations Manager, Projects Manager
• Typing of Quotations / Letters
• Taking minutes for all Projects, Sales and Management meetings
• Compiling Quality Control Plans
• All Project related documents eg: Cost Schedules, Payment Schedules, Fabrication Schedules,
• Compiling of Data Books and Final Handover Files
• All correspondence via email / fax
• Customer Invoicing – Pastel Evolution
• Job costings – Create excel spreadsheet on every job stating all materials used, labour & travelling to see if a profit or loss was made.
• Travel arrangements for Foremen and working crew.
• Answering of telephones and directing customer queries to the relevant department
• Design Company Profile & Brochures
• Photograph products & site work for advertising purposes
• Stand in for receptionist while on leave.
2010 – 2012 Quickstep 323 (Pty) Ltd
Position: Admin Clerk
2006 – 2010 Décor with a difference – self employed
Specialised in Wedding and special occasion décor ie. Handmade invitations, gift boxes,
menus, seating plans, chocolates, ring cushions, garters, as well as setting up the venue
and doing all flower arrangements, buttonholes, bouquets etc.
2005 – 2006 Employed by Saltock Marketing (Pvt) Ltd as a data capture / office administrator and
helped with the running of the business in the absence of the Directors.
2003 – 2004 Employed by Nimr & Chapman Manufacturing (Pvt) Ltd as a receptionist.
2003 Temporarily employed by BOC Gases as a receptionist while their receptionist was on maternity leave.
2001 – 2002 Employed by The Hair Shop as an apprentice.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.