I am an accomplished management professional with an MBA and a certified PMP and Agile Practitioner with proven success in defining and directing initiatives and implementing complex Enterprise software projects to support business strategies. An outstanding communicator, I am skilled in employing clarity and innovation to achieve consensus, engage cross functional teams and build working relationships with key stakeholders.
I am an accomplished product management professional with an MBA and a certified risk analyst with proven success in defining and directing initiatives and implementing complex projects to support business strategies. An outstanding communicator, I am skilled in employing clarity and innovation to achieve consensus, engage cross functional teams and build working relationships with key stakeholders. My core skills and interests include:
• Strategic Planning and Tactical Execution
• Product roadmap development
• Quality Control and Process Improvement
• Agile methodologies and Software Engineering
• Risk Management and Business Process Modelling
• Big data analytics and Process Transformation
CONSULTANT, TRUMPF GmbH, GERMANY
(May 2014 – Oct 2014)
• Responsible for examining and reviewing the current business processes to isolate gaps and organizational needs and provide strategies to address them;
• Formulated a holistic evaluation framework to test and prioritize compelling business ideas based on a highly analytical approach. The framework triggered a dramatic shift in the screening of business and evaluation of business models eventually curtailing decision making time;
• Gained management buy-in and engaged in ongoing dialog and consensus building with a matrix of key stakeholders (primarily senior management) for accelerated adoption and usage of the new framework.
SPECIALIST (PROJECT MANAGEMENT), HEWLETT PACKARD, SAN DIEGO/ SINGAPORE
(July 2010 – July 2013)
• Formulated high-performing and scalable Information Technology solutions to strengthen agile product development while allocating resources with cost justification. Built a rigorous, competent and disciplined software QA process;
• Exceeded customer expectations of quality and functional performance of software components with an overall reduction of defect rates by 15%.
PRODUCT CONSULTANT, INTERACTIVE DIGITAL MEDIA INSTITUTE, SINGAPORE
(Dec 2008 – July 2010)
• Orchestrated an agile product development process and managed cross-functional teams of engineers and scientists to deliver an interactive software teaching aid to the Ministry of Education in Singapore and the US Air Force;
• Developed promotion strategy and led negotiations with sponsors and stakeholders and successfully acquired funding of USD 1.2 million for further product enhancement.
PROJECT LEADER, SIEMENS VDO AUTOMOTIVE PTE LTD, GERMANY/SINGAPORE
(Jun 2005 – Dec 2008)
• Directed a team of 12 software engineers and consistently delivered high quality embedded software solutions to Volkswagen and Suzuki with 100% performance conformance;
• Identified and tracked high risk areas and implemented strategic contingency plans that resulted in a 20% decrease in development effort and 30% reduction in testing activities.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER, TOSHIBA EMBEDDED SOFTWARE PVT LTD
(Jun 2002 – Jun 2004)
• Certificate in Strategic Decisions and Risk Management (SDRM, STANFORD UNIVERSITY)
• Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
Master of Business Administration (Strategy and Finance), HEC Paris (2013 – 2014)
• Awarded excellence scholarship
Master of Financial Engineering, National University of Singapore (2012 – 2014)
Master of Technological Design, TU/e, Netherlands and NUS (2004 – 2005)
• Awarded full scholarship and research stipend
Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Madras University (1998 – 2002)/
• Awarded First Class Degree with Distinction
Drupal, MSVC, (.Net), Python, SQL, C++, Java, embedded C, Microsoft Excel, VBA, Powerpoint
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.