Manager within the private educational sector; Strong interpersonal sensitivity; key skills in working with children with special educational needs; delivering tuition with proven results in Maths and English; extensive knowledge of the UK primary curriculum, with the ability to tailor this to children who are both over achieving and working towards expected levels; exposure to working with families from many different countries; staff trainer in behavior management and written work marking
BA English Literature and Theatre Studies: Upper second Class
A-Levels: English Literature (A) History (A) Mathematics (B)
GCSE: English Literature (A*) English Language (A*) Maths (A) History (A*) French (A*) Art (A) Double Science (A*A*) Product Design (A)
Centre Manager; Explore Learning- 2013- Present
• Delivering the highest standard of tuition in curriculum-based Maths and English to children aged 5-14 years
• Tailoring the curriculum to support late developing children and over-achievers
• Liaising with parents to incorporate individual education plans from school
• Setting a structure of long and short-term academic targets for the children who attend the centre
• Training new and current staff in behaviour management, marking written work, motivating and inspiring children
• Managing the centres financial performance
• Training new staff in delivering award-winning tuition
• Attending Head Office meetings, with a view to improving staff morale, and thus performance
Customer Assistant: The Alphabet Gift Shop- 2012-2013
• Personalising children’s gifts using embroidery and printing
• Quality checking the items to be dispatched
• Working within a new team to suggest methods through which to streamline processes
Officer Cadet; Leeds University Officers’ Training Corps- 2008- 2012
• Delivering training in fitness, orienteering and leadership skills to first and second year officer cadets
• Attending functions with members of the military to represent The University of Leeds
• Co-ordinating charity fund-raising ventures for a local children’s home
Teaching Assistant; Ecole Jean De La Fontaine/Sevigne Paul Bert, Flers- 2010-2011 (French and English Speaking)
• Designing the English curriculum in its entirety, for students aged between 4 and 10
• Delivering whole-class English lessons for up to 30 students at a time
• Updating parents on the specific developments and needs of their children
• Devising a scheme through which to manage behaviour in a classroom setting; this was achieved through rapport building, mutual understanding and creating a forum through which children could express and concerns of difficulties, or share their successes
Carer; Independently Employed- 2006-2008
• Planning extra-curricular activities for a young girl with learning difficulties, which affect her Maths and English skills, as well as her confidence in day-to-day activities
• Consistently monitoring the social development of the girl with whom I worked and connecting with parents to ascertain the best ways to ensure that she was fully engaged and happy
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.