- Offshore oil production & treatment fiedl Process modeling via HYSYS.
- Parameters assessment, analysis, sizing review, heat/material balance & Follow up of different facilities performance & efficiency (separation vessels, gas dehydration unit, Fuel gas debutanized units, gas lift compression station, pumps, Heat exchangers,...).
- Feasibility & FEED studies, part of detail design of revamp project.
- Leader for one Package aiming to deliver fuel gas.
- Senior & Lead process in project: team managment.
- Head of surface production service: day to day issues solving, support to site, budget preparation, actions plan, regular inspection, preventive, technical evaluation approval during purchase process of process equipment, units: (valves, fluid flow meters, Flare tips, chemical products).
Education And Qualification
Degree in Chemical & Process Engineering (1995-1997)
The National School of Engineering-Gabes (ENIG)
Preparatory institute for engineering studies-Nabeul (1993 -1994)
Secondary school of EL HAMMA-GABES (1992)
SEREPT Company (SFAX) (Since July 23rd, 2001 to date)
From July 01st, 2011- Now Moving to production division as Head of service of Surface Production Methods
– Budget allocation and team activities breakdown
-Offshore site production/process activities follow up
-Daily production reports analysis & actions implementation for site requirement (well’s oil rate, gas lift configuration, water injection, power generation…)
-Interdisciplinary activities & meeting’s to establish facilities & rotating equipment performances
-Pressure capacities regular inspection
Starting July 1st ,2003- July 2011: Process engineer within Project Department
– Review, comment and approve all process deliverables: Basis of design preparation, heat & material balance of existing and retained new options in Ashtart field, PFD’s, PID’s, assessment of existing facilities, de-bottleneck of some inadequate or under sized systems & equipment, optimization design study for new required process facilities, process data sheets for static and rotating equipment / packages, calculations notes, Material requisition for packages: heat exchangers, two and three phases separators
August 2001 to June 2003:Surface Production engineer
-Review, analyse and optimize availability, reliability and efficiency of process treatment facilities in order to improve oil productivity level
– Be familiar with Gas and Crude Oil processing including gas compression, gas recycling, gas cooling via heat exchanger & condensate recovery, dehydration (Glycol processes), crude oil separation, condensate stabilization, crude oil storage
Safety engineer (February 1998 to July 2001)
Health & safety Institute for work (I.S.S.T) in Tunis
– Technical witness of companies to assess chemical risk and suggest accordingly corrective actions to reduce exposure level inside work area
– Undertake training activities dealing with chemical risk and dedicated prevention means
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.