42 year old ,worked in the UK for over 15 years after graduating in Life Sciences from India,British Citizen,currently looking for employment in Qatar.I have worked in health care sector initially with pharmaceuticals ,recently with close liaison with Primary Care at mid management level.I am looking for employment in Health care /related fields
Education And Qualifications
• Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology
• GCSE’S: Physics (B), Chemistry (B) & Zoology (B).
• O-Levels English, History, Geography, Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
• ABPI Qualified.
• IT literate.
Key Account Manager (2009-Present)
Success with Prostrakan.
As the Key Account Executive for Norfolk, Cambridgeshire and Coastal Suffolk, I have huge experience in Devising, Organising and Executing Clinical Efficiency programmes at various levels of the Health Care System incorporating the Primary and Secondary arms of National Health Service.
• Successful discussions with local Government Authorities resulting in the Roll out of clinical efficiency programmes
• Involved in training the Medical Fraternity on Various Healthcare Evaluation Systems
• Access to Senior Trainers in Uk through whom I have run various training programmes for Doctors Nurses and Practice managers.
• Initiated more than 130 Review programmes in Primary Care
• Obtained formulary status in all Hospitals in my area
• Successful achievement of Effective Communication Pathway between Hospitals and Clinics to improve the quality of referrals.
• Ranked in top 10 in all previous stars club ratings
• Achieved all activity parameters
• Always kept my credibility and reliability factors focuses leading to great relationships with customers resulting in business goal achievement.
Worked with TAKEDA as Territory Manager in Norfolk and Cambridgeshire (2007-2009)
Responsible for Rolling out Cardiovascular Audits in Primary Health Care Programmes.
Territory Manager (2005 – 2007)
Grunenthal Ltd. Norfolk and Suffolk .
Key Account Manager Norfolk and Suffolk (2003-2005)
Solvay Health Care Ltd
• Responsible for managing and upgrading existing dispensing accounts
• Responsible for creating and managing new accounts
• Leasoning with administrative and government bodies like Pct
Medical Representative Norfolk Primary and Secondary Care (2001-2003)
Schering Plough Ltd
• Worked primary care and secondary care with Queen Elizabeth Hospital King’s Lynn as target.
Medical Representative Novartis Ltd (2001 – 2003)
• First Job in United Kingdom.
• Worked along side 5 other team members.
Medical Representative (1992-1994)
Medical Representative (1994-1996)
Territory Manager (1996-1999)
PHARMACIA AND UPJOHN
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.