As described in my enclosed CV, I received my PhD degree in mechanial Engineering from one of the prestigous universities in Tokyo, Japan. During my PhD program, I worked as research associate mainly on innovative type of heat pipe with innovative application. I started my first professional job in a Japanese comany closely related to my field. I have strong background in both engineering and academic and able to analyse Engineering problems in a scientific way.
Doctorate of Mechanical Engineering, WASEDA University, Graduate school of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tokyo, Japan
Master of Mechanical Engineering, Tehran University, Graduate school of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tehran, Iran
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering, Islamic Azad University Tehran Central Branch, school of Engineering, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Tehran, Iran
Fujikura Ltd., Printed Circuit Technology R&D Department, Thermal Technology Division, Tokyo, Japan
Research associate, WASEDA University, Japan
Visiting research associate, WASEDA University, Japan
Field of expertise:
Thin thermal solution by synthetic jet, Advance thermal solution for high density electronic circuit, Piezo fan, thermoelectric devices, COP Improvement of air conditioner
1) Japanese patent, “Evaporator for Micro Loop Heat Pipe”, Patent No. 2008-249040
2) Japanese patent, “The enhancement of night sky cooling by PCM thermal storage in solar PV concentrator module”, Patent No. 2009-058902
3) Japanese patent, “Application of solar concentrator with thermoelectric generator (TEG) for electricity generation”, Patent No. 2009-238642.
4) Japanese patent, “Three Dimensional Thermoelectric cooler Stack”, Patent No. 2009-231906.
5) Japanese patent, “Cooling flat PV panels by Pulsating Heat Pipe (PHP)”, Patent No. 2009-257351.
6) Japanese patent, “Heat Spreader”, Patent No. 2013-106982
Japanese patent, “Cooling Method of Semiconductor Package”, Patent No. 2013-181041
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.