Motivated, educated, dedicated, hard working South African male looking for a great opportunity to assert his hard working ethic and on the job moral. I believe that there is no job too great and working together as a team in unity, people always achieve more. Eager to learn and quick to adapt.
High School Education & Qualifications
High school attended : Stirling High School
Highest grade passed : Acquired Senior certificate (Matric) 2005
Sports played : Cricket, Rugby, Water polo
Cultural interests : Choir, Ubuntu Xhosa Society
1. Member of the first Stirling High school choir to win Port Rex Eisteddfod
2. Acquired team award (scroll) 2003, 2004 and 2005
3. Silver award for art-work in South African Schools exhibition 2001
Tertiary Education & Qualifications
Qualifications obtained: 1. A+ Service Technician
2. Systems Development
3. Computer Technology
4. Business Communication
5. Business Organisation
Tertiary Institute where qualifications obtained: CTI – Computer Training Institute East London (2006)
Information Technology Essentials Certificate; dealing with hardware and software problems of computers. 1st line/Helpdesk Technician. Hardware and Software Technician. Troubleshooting pc issues. (November 2010)
1. Waiter/Usher for ‘Caterers on the move’ catering business. Duration of 6months. 2006
2. Barmen/Co-manager ABSA BULLDOG INN/LOUNGE 22. Duration of 1 year 1 month. 2007/2008
3. Usher at the National Women’s Day Conference held at the ‘Premier’ Regent Hotel in East London. 2007
4. Did the occasional promotional work for SAB, Distillers and Marlboro for their new brands and products. 2007/2008
5. Sales Manager at Yoza Marketing CC. Selling and repair of office equipment. Ranges from personal computers, laptops, office printers and other consumables such as printer cartridges and hardware.
6. ICT Technician at Buffalo City Municipality ICT (IT Department).
Started 21 June 2011 until 31 January 2013.
• Preparing new computers for BCMM users and reimaging pc’s with windows and installing needed software.
• Recovering lost or deleted data from corrupt or formatted hard disk Drives.
• Linking new BCMM users to BCMM Networks.
• Reimaging and distribution of old pc’s (to be used as loan Pc’s) and new computers.
• Helpdesk (1st line support) for users calling in with issues and troubleshooting BCMM issues by remote access.
• On call to the Mayor for problems acquired on PC, Laptop, iPAD hardware and software.
• On site technician for the East London City Hall and Municipal Manager (old Sanlam building in East London) office.
• Setting up emails and linking them to BCMM servers. Printers and any other Peripherals BCMM users needed to perform service deliveries.
• Ordering new PC’s (Asset Stock Take) assigning them to users by means of issuing and placing assert tags.
• Built more than 150 Loan PC’s for BCMM users while their main PC’s were being taken in for repairs in the Technicians Workshop.
• Opened and closing more than the 25 calls assigned to technicians each day.
7. Sales Consultant for Capitec Bank in East London.
Started 4 February 2013 until 25 April 2014.
• Selling of Capitec Bank’s innovative and ground breaking client service and products.
• PDM (Pay Date Management) – Setting up loan repayment pay date for clients on the system and their respective employers to reduce arrears and making sure that instalments are collected on the exact day salaries are paid.
• Telemarketing (Telesales) Selling products and generating new business by means of cold calling and capturing referrals from current banking clients.
• Issuing of loans by means of NTHP (Net Take Home Pay) calculations to existing and new clients and by means of performing client affordability.
• C-Buddy – Mentoring new Service Consultants on the values, selling techniques and product knowledge of Capitec Bank.
8. Membership Consultant for Virgin Active SA.
Started 16 July 2014 until 31 January 2015
• Prospecting new business for Virgin Active.
• Brand Ambassador for Virgin Active.
• Selling and renewal of Gym Memberships.
• Organising and coordinating wellness days for medium sized to big corporates. (Classes and Talks on the benefits of exercising)
• Lifestyle Consultant
• Conducting daily Corporate visits and organizing visits for management at the gym so they can see the value of their employee wellness.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.