System’s Specialist, Inatel Competence Center – May 2011 – Present
I have worked for Inatel in partnership with Ericsson into the following projects.
• Sagem Device Module (April 2013 to now): The purpose of this project is to implement a software layer in order to connect the interfaces from the Sagem STB API to the Ericsson MSDK API.
I have been in Shanghai (China) for three weeks participating of the knowledge transfer made by the Ericsson Shanghai team in order to take over the project responsibility.
• CMaaS Project (December 2012 to April 2013): Content Management as a Service is a solution that uses cloud computing to eliminate the complexity associated with ensuring that content provided from various sources is standardized and formatted as required.
• GVT IPTV Project (May 2012 to December 2012): This is a hybrid IPTV project that uses Ericsson MSMW solution and it’s already in production.
I have worked with the Ericsson team on site for seven months in GVT (Curitiba) on activities related to tests, integration and troubleshooting.
Programmer, Scheme Information Technology – Jan 2010 – May 2011
• I have worked in software development for the medical area, using JavaEE technology (Hibernate, JPA, JSF, Xwork, PostgreSQL).
Trainee, TM Information Technology – October 2008 – December 2009
• Software development using the Java programming language (JavaSE and JavaEE).
• Postgraduate - Specialization in Software Engineering at UNICAMP – State – 2011 - University of Campinas– Campinas, SP - Brazil.
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems at UNIVÁS – Sapucaí Valley University - 2010 – Pouso Alegre, MG – Brazil.
• First Place – 3rd Programming Olympiad at UNIVÁS (Sapucaí Valley University) advanced level (Pouso Alegre, 2010) – 2010
• First Place – 1st Programming Olympiad at UNIVÁS (Sapucaí Valley University) advanced level (Pouso Alegre, 2008) – 2008
• Member of UNIVÁS team at regional phase of the Programming Contest, coordinated by SBC (Brazilian Computer Society) – 2008/20069/2010.
• Monitor of Data Structure course at UNIVÁS, using C language (2008).
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.