Good experience in IT Recruitment for U.S. and India on different skill positions.
Sourcing candidates; screening profiles ,Proper validation of the profiles selected, scheduling interviews.
Executive Search through Headhunting, Database, Job Portal Search, Advertisements.
Education And Qualifications
PG Diploma in Wireless Technologies & Applications from CDAC, Noida (INDIA) in 2007-2008.
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (2003-2007) from Veera College Of Engineering, Bijnor(U.P.T.U) – INDIA.
Intermediate (12th) from D.D.P.S, Bijnor in 2003 (C.B.S.E).
High School (10th) from D.D.P.S, Bijnor in 2001 (C.B.S.E).
Private Tuitions (July 2011 -August 2013)
• Provide private tuition and online tuition on Maths and Science from 5th standard to 12th standard.
• Provide private crash courses and online crash courses to Degree coureses.(B.Tech,BCA etc)
Executive Recruitment (2nd Nov 2010- 10th May 2011)
• Handling recruitment of Analyst Programmers, Project Leads and Project Managers.
• Sourcing candidates; screening profiles from job portals as per the requirement
• Proper validation of the profiles selected, scheduling interviews.
• Executive Search through Headhunting, Database, Job Portal Search, Advertisements, Vendors,
• Managing Walk-in Drives (scheduled and non-scheduled).
• Screening of Candidate profile and conducting preliminarily Interview.
• Maintaining employee data and updates them as and when required.
• Salary Negotiations.
• Offer Generation with PeopleSoft.
• Follow up until the candidate joins.
• Maintaining the Recruitment Tracker (on a daily basis).
• Managing the candidate documents (pre joining forms/salary slips/letters etc).
• Maintaining strong client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both.
SAP HR Associate Consultant (Oct 2009 – June 2010)
Control Tech Software Technology Solutions
Soma Textiles & Industries Ltd
SAP R/3 ECC 6.0
• Worked on Personnel administration (PA), Organization Management (OM), Time Management (TM), Payroll (Indian).
• Configured Enterprise structure, Personnel structure, Organization structure, Personnel actions, Holiday Calendar, Work Schedules, Absence Quota, Attendance Quota, Basic pay & wage types as part of implementation team.
• Being a team member, worked on configuration of Personnel Structure like Employee Groups, Employee Sub-groups.
• Worked extensively on generation of Daily work schedule on yearly basis using daily work schedule rule, periodic work schedule and work schedule rules.
• Generating work schedules using variant and rules, Absence & Attendance Quotas, in Time Management.
• Created holidays specific to company and general holidays and factory calendar.
• Created Process Models to define the sequence in which processing steps are to be performed in a payroll run.
• Configured basic pay, additional payments, and recurring payments wage types.
• Pay scale types, pay scale areas, pay scale groups and levels and also defined wage type permissibility for basic pay as well as for recurring payment and deductions and additional payments.
IT Recruiter (April 2008 – Sep 2009)
Okaya Infocom Pvt. Ltd.
• Work with Sales Team to proactively align recruitment efforts with market demand.
• Sourcing candidates using internal databases, Internet web sites, job postings, referrals and networking.
• Worked with Tier one vendors to get requirements for various skill sets.
• Worked as a liaison between sales team, management and consultants.
• Sourced candidates having employment status (H1B’s, Green Cards and citizens) from search engines like http://hiring.monster.com/ , http://www.dice.com/ , www.computerjobs.com.
• Exceptionally negotiated salaries, relocation costs, margin, and billing rates to maximize profit.
• Responsible for maintaining relationship and answers concerns raised by existing employee, concerns.
• Responsibilities for maintaining third party vendor relationships.
• Involved in tracking exact matching consultant from third party sources.
• Managed multiple H-1 vendors & successfully placed several H-1 candidates.
• Provided thorough screening process of potential candidates through extensive interviews, technical references, and technical assessments.
• Involved in the final closing of the Purchase Order i.e MSA answering questions raised by third parties.
• Some of the major responsibilities include:
• To work according to the internal database system E-Doors.
• To surf job oriented portals like Dice/Monster for good consultants.
• Involved in Primary Technical screening of the consultants.
• Negotiating rates with the consultants/third parties.
• Regular follow up with the Sales Team.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.