I am an Instrumentation & Control Engineer with 6 years experience. I was working for ThyssenKrupp India as Project Engineer - Instrumentation & Electrical responsible for delivery of projects in process/power industry. Commissioned various large projects, looking after technical as well as management aspects. Prior to that I was working for Trumboo Cements India for the installation of 1000Tcement plant. Recently completed MSc Engineering Project Management at University of Manchester.
Qualification MSc Engineering Project Management
Institution University of Manchester, UK (2013 – 2014)
B Eng. – Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Anna University, India (2003 – 2007)
Organisation ThyssenKrupp Industries India (Division of ThyssenKrupp, Germany)
Location Pune, India (June 2011 – August 2013)
Position Project Engineer – Instrumentation & Electrical (Supplier Engineer)
Responsibilities in cement/power/sugar projects in India & Middle East:
• Planning and scheduling of E&I works.
• Prepare E&I cable schedules, IO list, Instrument Index, P&ID, PFD.
• Installation, testing and commissioning of E&l equipment; MCC, PCC, 6.6KV panel, field instruments, weighing equipment, gas analysers, PLC.
• Interfacing of field signals to the plant PLC and interlock checking.
• Performance Guarantee Test of the project and optimisation.
• Prepare protocols, as-built drawings and final hand over documentation.
• Operation & Maintenance support to the client.
• 3×74.6 MW Power plant (CFBC boiler) ANRAK Aluminium Ltd, India.
• POLYCOM (Roller Press) at Vicat Sagar Cement.
• Sugar Plant at Logmankal Mauli Sugar, India
• Material Handling at TATA Power (4000MW), India.
• Gulf Cement Co., UAE.
Organisation Trumboo Industries Pvt. Ltd. (1000 TPD Cement Plant)
Location Kashmir, India (Nov. 2007 – March. 2011
Position Project Engineer – Instrumentation & Electrical (Client Engineer)
• Preparing & Approving IO list, cable schedules, PID, PFD, Instrument list, hook diagram, datasheet, cable routing, SLD and various E&I drawings.
• Erection, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of E&I works of a cement plant from design stage up to final production.
• Field acceptance test (FAT) of plant PLC Logic & HMI, MCC panels, LT VFD, PLC/IO panels and Gas analysers at Larson & Toubro (supplier).
• Co-ordinate work with various teams during erection and commissioning.
• Project closure documentation and take the handover of all the equipment from the suppliers and issue acceptance certificates.
• O&M, Breakdown and Maintenance reports, shift schedules for smooth production. Procurement maintenance spares and tools.
• Plant up gradation and Integration with the plant DCS; interlocks and safety protections in the PLC controller and HMI.
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.