A dedicated and highly motivated culinary professional combining extensive experience in hotel and resort restaurants with expertise as a Chef de Partie
2011 – Present CHEF DE PARTIE
Madinat Jumeirah Resort, Dubai
• Planning menus for outlets in accordance with availability and demand, preparing food of the highest quality and in alignment with all health and safety regulations and standards
• Overseeing full coordination between kitchen staff and Food & Beverage service team in order to ensure delivery of a smooth operation and exceptional customer service
• Maintaining optimal hygiene standards including personal grooming and hygiene, and ensuring equipment and supplies are cleaned in compliance with regulations
• Managing financial aspects including cost and budget control, organising vacation rosters, and overseeing staff development to ensure all staff receive appropriate training
2010 – 2011 DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
Pisces Seafood Restaurant, Madinat Jumeirah Resort, dubai
• Responsible for preparing a range of seafood dishes, assisting kitchen staff and Food & Beverage team, and designing and providing menus in alignment with requirements while maintaining quality standards
• Awarded Best Seafood Restaurant in Dubai for 2011 by Timeout
2008 – 2010 CONTINENTAL COMMI 1
Ramee Palace Hotel, Juffair, Bahrain
• Responsible for organising and preparing ingredients in preparation for cooking including cutting all steak, fish and chicken, and making sauces and garnish
• Collecting and storing ingredients, rotating stock, and maintaining chiller and cooking temperatures four times per day, and preparing dishes such as soups and salads
• Covering and dating all food items in strict compliance with all health and hygiene policies and procedures
2007 – 2008 CONTINENTAL COMMI 2
Seijo and Soul Dish, Mumbai, India
• Preparing vegetable items, cleaning storage areas and conducting all mise-en-place, assisting with grill specialities, and preparing dishes including pasta and ravioli while adhering to all health and hygiene regulations
2005 – 2007 CONTINENTAL ASSISTANT COOK
Ritz Hotel, Mumbai, India
• Carrying out efficient food preparation including vegetable slicing, making garnishes, collaborating with Head Chefs to provide support as needed, and collecting and storing items
2004 – 2005 TRAINEE COOK
Parle International Hotel, Mumbai, India
Education and Qualifications
2013 Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering
2013 Person In Charge Level 3 Training
2002 HSC Pass, Kolkata
Languages: English, Hindi, Bengali
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.