Having worked as Welding Inspector with JGC Corporation, Qatar,I believe I meet all the essential criteria of the position. Few of my highlights of experience and demonstrated talent I would bring to your organisation include:
Efficiently stored and controlled electrode, filler metal and Joint fit up
Played a key role and carried out inspection of all destructive & non-destructive tests and welding works at site including shop fabrication on or offsite
Review test packages and witnessing h
Qualifications & Certifications
2005 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Govt. Polytechnic College, Kannur
2002 Vocational higher Secondary Education in Maintenance & Repair of Automobile Engineering from VHSE, Kerala
2000 Secondary (Technical High School- Vadakara)
o CSWIP 3.2.2 CERT No: 92199
o ASNT L-II in RT/UT/PT/MT from ASNT
Oct’12-Feb’14 JGC Corporation, Qatar
Project: Barzan Onshore Project
Company: Ras Gas Company Ltd.
Contractor: JGC Corporation
• Reported to Field QC Manager
• Prepared and reviewed all the necessary records and reports
• Conducted inspection activities in accordance with ITP in line with relevant procedures
• Organized welder’s performance qualification tests and judgments per applicable codes and job specification
• Involved in ensuring qualified welders are identifiable at site
• Monitored and ensured that production welds are carried out in accordance with the approved WPS and are acceptable to contractual requirements.
• Stored and controlled electrode, filler metal and Joint fit up
• Carried out inspection of all destructive & non-destructive tests and welding works at site including shop fabrication on or offsite
• Responsible for reporting acts of negligence by fitters, welders and helpers with respect to poor workmanship, technique and safety
• Maintained NDE schedule of related works such as piping, mechanical and other construction activities
• Test package review and witnessing of hydro and pneumatic test.
Mar’11-Sep’12 SK Engineering & Construction (EPC), Abu Dhabi
QC Welding/Piping Inspector
Project: Ruwais Refinery Expansion Project
Company: Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Company (TAKREER)
Contractor: SK E&C
Scope: Refinery expansion Project EPC#1
• Accountable for ensuring that all inspection activities are carried out as per ITP, specification, procedure, code & standard
• Ensured and reviewed project specifications, procedures, ITP, drawings, etc.
• Monitored Isometric drawing, GAD and P & ID
• Supervised inspection of Welding Consumables in the sub-contractor premises
• Maintained NDE Procedures as per the project specifications
• Accountable for witness of:
o WQT and review the WQTR
o NDE Methods (MPI, DPT & UT) for piping
o Weld visual Inspection, Hydro-test of piping systems, pneumatic tests for RF Pads
o Re-Instatement of piping systems after the Hydro-test
• Managed line check of piping systems and prepared punch-list for the piping
• Cleared Punch-list of the piping system
• Involved in test package review for weld history, NDE, PWHT, PMI, etc. and sign off the test package
• Coordinated with sub-contractor for witnessing Bolt Torque
• Consulted and interacted with subcontractors about the documents & requirements needed prior to work starts
• Reported to QC Engineer and QC Manager
Apr’08-Apr’10 Consolidated Contractors International Co., Qatar
QC Piping Inspector
Project: Ras Gas Onshore/On Plot Expansion Project (RGX), Qatar Gas Project(QGX Train 4&5), Pearl GTL (Shell)Project
Company: RAS GAS
Client: CTJV (Chiyoda Technip Joint Venture), JGC
Scope: LNG Trains & Gas to Liquid project
• Carried out stage wise inspection of fabrication of pipe spools which includes material identification, inspection of joint set up, inspection before during and after welding, checking and witnessing NDT (RT/UT/PT/MT) requirements and review of test packages
• Monitored that welder tests, welding inspection, NDT activities (RT/UT/PT/MT) and NDT evaluations are carried out properly
• Ensured that certificates are provided accordingly by continuous monitoring and reviewing document
• Handled inspection records that allowed concerned personnel for getting access to results
• Assembled all inspection records in accordance with agreed method to combine them or allow reference in the system testing before handover
• Developed various reports such as inspection, non-conformity, material discrepancy and end of inspection reports
Oct’05-Mar’08 M/s Plustech Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Gujarat
Project: Jamnagar Export Refinery Project
Company: Reliance Industries Ltd., Location
Contractor: Plus Tech
• Led inspection items determined in the procedures thoroughly and without interruption
• Developed inspection reports and report unacceptable items to Field Engineering, Construction Groups & Subcontractors
• Interacting with Warehouse/Material Manager for conducting material receiving inspections
• Designed and follow up of Non Conformance, Material Discrepancy, & Field Observation Reports
• Responsible for ensuring that testing equipment/instruments are properly calibrated before use
• Maintained and reviewed quality documents such as ITPs & QAPs
• Accountable for conducting off-site inspections for items fabricated or assembled at suppliers’ premises
• Involved in systematic Inspection of the pipe spool fabrication in the Pipe Fabrication Shop (Material Inspection, Inspection before & after joint assembly and giving approval to weld the joint, Inspection during & after welding, Checking & monitoring NDT and heat treatment requirements, witnessing hydro tests and pneumatic tests and final review of Spool history sheets
o Inspection of Alloy Steel Piping Activities at various sites
o Heat Treatment Inspection Activities
o Witnessing of hydro tests and pneumatic tests at site.
o ISO Clearance and Loop Clearance
o Coating of underground pipes
o Welder performance qualification activities
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.