Well acquainted with GSM Network & IN Services.
· Experience in Ericsson IN-VAS nodes
· Ability to communicate effectively with onsite teams
· Experience in preparation and execution of ongoing upgrade projects.
· Experience in troubleshooting day to day issues.
· Good knowledge in SUN Solaris server , HP and DELL servers
· Good knowledge in Linux and Solaris
· Exposure in VAS services GPRS, ADC, USSD, SGSN.
· Good understanding of
B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
Diploma in Electronics and Communications, Vasavi polytechnic, Banaganpalli.
Assistant Manager – Technical Operations
Environment: Linux, Windows, SQL
• Responsible for implementing and providing technical support for operations.
• Manage a team of 35 members who deal with IN and VAS operations.
• Configuration of IN products.
• Responsible for day-to-day administration activities – backups, trouble shooting, updating patches, reports etc.
• Trouble-shooting of issues by analyzing the appropriate Application and Database Logs and traces
• Coordinate with customer and identify their business needs.
• Identify the employee challenges and mentor them to achieve the targets.
• Reinforce team member’s skill to meet the organization goals.
Engineer IN/VAS O & M
Environment Linux, Solaris 9 & 10
Role Hardware testing and networking
Serveen Software system
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.