o AZ - 103 - Microsoft Azure Administrator ( Reg ID : 375899605 )
o Microsoft certified system Engineer on Server 2003
o 70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
o ITIL V3 Foundation in 2011.
o Completed VMware authorized training for VCP 6.0
VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6]
VMware vSphere: Troubleshooting Workshop [V6.0]
Responsible undertook in my previous jobs
Investigating, debugging, and solving Windows 2008, 2012, 2016 server and other client operating system Issue
Providing level 3 troubleshooting support on Windows Server operating system
Conducting performance analysis and fine tune configuration to increase performance.
Recommend changes to enhance the stability and performance of the relevant areas
Maintain a proactive review on the performance of physical and virtual servers in datacentre and cloud environment.
Work on problem resolution, identifying the root causes, and taking preventive maintenance.
Perform scheduled patch management Tasks and troubleshoot, resolve related issue,
Planning and implementing server OS upgradations / migrations from 2008 to 2012 / 2016 OS.
Assist in validation of new OS versions for application hosting requirements
Good experience on knowledge on Service delivery and Project transition activities
Execute change management processes in accordance with company standards.
Analyse and update the platforms where needed to keep them secure and compliant
Manage small to large internal projects
Prepare and present technical presentations to management on ongoing IT operation activities and challenges
Act as primary technical interface to vendors for troubleshooting hardware and OS issue.
Keep abreast on market standards and technology and recommend management on implementation of such standards/practices which add value to business.
Maintain the company’s compliance standards and own compliance training
Experience and good understanding in implementation of Agile practices for service delivery
SEP - 2007 - FEB-2017 - TATA Consultancy services PVT limited - System Administrator ( 9 years )
FEB 2017 - SEP 19 - 2021 - IBM India Pvt Ltd - System Administrator ( 4.7 years )
Education And Qualifications
Bachelor Of Science (BS-F) Electronics & Computers
• Result oriented professional with over 8 years of experience in the domain of Windows System Administration, windows security management, Technical Support / Troubleshooting & Team Management.
• Skilled in preparing, designing & implementing heterogeneous windows Client – Server environment.
• Experience in analyzing information system needs, evaluating end-user requirements, custom designing solutions and troubleshooting for complex information systems management.
•Managing the installation of Windows servers, Active directory Management, Configuring and managing DNS,DHCP,WDS, Group policy creation and management, File permission management, Print servers configurations and management.
•Implementing and managing windows environment across different projects, systems performance management, Designing backup strategy for the sites and ensuring scheduled / unscheduled backups as per backup plan and restoration.
•User Management, Security Administration of Servers, Security patch management, Antivirus management,
•Planning operating system migration activities, Coordinating pre-pilot testing with different business units and carrying out migration activities as planned.
•An effective communicator with excellent leadership and planning that can build and maintain relation across organization.
Role System Administrator (Period 1/06/20013 to 1/06/2014 – 12 Months)
Project Windows 7 migration ( UniCredit, London, UK )
Technical Skills • Citrix XEN Centre 6.1Management,
• Managing Chassis Management Controller (CMC) Version 4.50,
• Dell M1000e Chassis and DXM520 blade technology troubleshooting
• Teradici PCoIP Management Console 1.9.1Management,
• Achievement • Migrated 1000 Physical machines into VDI and blade technology at client UniCredit
• Coordinating with users in pre-pilot testing environment for Windows 7 migration.
• Troubleshooting application related problems and fixing them during pre-pilot phase.
• Taking audit of the infrastructure resources and making sure enough resources available for migration.
• Coordinating with the client teams for VDI allocations, Users profile creation and data Migrations.
• Installing OS on thin clients and Coordinating with client for Installing the customized OS on blades.
• After OS installation checking each blade for right configurations and IP address allocations.
• Managing Dell M1000e Chassis and DXM520 blades environment using with web interface console.
• Managing the Dell blade environment, Allocating the users blades depending upon their requirements.
• Capturing end to end details Physical environment into hard copy for client understanding.
• Coordinating and routing technical problems to vendor and co-coordinating with the vendor.
• Installing Thin client and Zero clients at desks. Replicating the Windows XP setup into windows 7 environment
• After migration providing support on Windows 7 environment and resolving problem faced by users in windows 7.
English, Hindi, Telugu, Oriya and Marathi
Before you fill out our registration form, we feel it necessary to pass on some important information.
After completing our registration process your details are checked over by our Validation Team. Their task is to upload suitable submissions or delete.
Registrations that pass validation automatically produce an online CV Profile. Due to the popularity of our website profiles are widely seen by prospective employers. On a daily basis we receive many Profile enquiries.
By following our guidelines your profile will pass our validation process.
Key points to note
Your aim should be to produce a fantastic online CV Profile.
Our task is to find you meaningful employment.